"One More Waffle!" An October 2011 TR! *Update 4/24, pg 70-The End!*

Woohoo! You got there!

I feel your pain when it comes to flying. I've got no problem if the flight is smooth, but I cannot handle any bumps.

Can't wait to read more!

Wow, you guys got up even earlier than we did! Glad things went well. I'm with you on the not liking take-off, turbulence, and landing! Can't wait to hear about CSR!

I'm here!!!! Great start!! I'm glad the flight was good for you :) Even when you live in FL, going to WDW still smells great!!! Can't wait to see where you stayed at CSR since we checked in the next day!

:woohoo: Woo Hoo!!!!!! Florida by 10am!

I haven't necessary noticed the Florida "smell", but I think the air feels different. It just has a tropical feel even at the same temperature as up here. A cleaner feel!

Denny and I used to joke that no matter where we went from Philly, when we got home and the captain would announce "......and the weather in Philadelphia today is....." We would say "45 degrees and rainy". :laughing:

Your new camera is taking great pictures so far!!!!

I can't wait to hear what you thought of CSR. I forgot to ask you when I saw you. I have resisted the urge to switch from Pop, but CSR was calling. I am really hoping when we stay at Pop everyone will love it so much so that I dont have to spend so much on our next trip, whenever that is.

What time was your flight? Our flight is at 630 on Thurs and I am trying to figure out when to leave. I always leave way too early.

I have never met someone who thinks they are going to have blood clots issues the way you do:confused3

Yay you are in Disney!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I'm the same way you are, I don't really fear flying but I freak myself out as I'm sitting there ready to take off. Eeek.

I feel the same way you do...

There is no better feeling than waking up and realizing you are going to Disney that day!!!!:banana:

(I will have that feeling in a 16 hours or so!!!!!!) :banana:

Enjoyed your PTR and now looking forward to your trip report!

I have to agree in that there is no better feeling than knowing you are leaving for Disney World! :yay:

Oh no on hating take off, turbulance and landing! :laughing: I'm glad you had a great flight.

Yay on seeing the sign! Looking forward to more :goodvibes

Yay, you made it to Disney! I agree it's worth getting up early when you know you're going to WDW. :goodvibes

YAY off to a great start, we are leaving tomorrow, but I will catch up when I return!! We are getting up super early tomorrow and hopefully I wont be cranky :rotfl:

My whole family back in MA was so upset that the Sox lost, then again I feel like we shouldn't be surprised sometimes :rotfl:
I always get picked on at work for having Red Sox stuff in my office, but they all route for the Braves who also didnt do good this year!

Awww the smell of florida, I just love it, namely that Disney World smell!!! :goodvibes

Welcome back, looking forward to reading about your trip. Sounds like it was a fab one :teeth:

Great start!

There really is nothing like waking up in the morning to go to Disney, especially when you're up all night just thinking about the trip. It's amazing how you can get that crazy boost of energy at 3 in the morning :hyper: Yowzers!

Oh, please don't get me started on the Red Sox... Like I'm not a big huge fan, but what happened has just been bothering me... At least the Yankees aren't going to the World series :woohoo: Moving on...

Glad to hear bag check, security and the flight went by smoothly. The TSA is really crazy when it comes to anything remotely suspicious in a bag when it isn't :rolleyes: It's pretty annoying, but at least we know we're safe on a flight. :-)

YAY DISNEY! I love the Florida/Disney smell too. I don't know what it is, but it just reminds me I'm on vacation :goodvibes Always very relaxing... A big :thumbsup2 to the heavenly gate pictures, how I will miss them :')

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

YAY! You made it to Disney! I used to HATE flying. My sister scarred me by making me watch this TV show called "Why planes go down". Nice sister huh? :rotfl: Needless to say I was panick stricken every time I stepped onto a plane. That was until I stumbled upon another article online (I can't remember where I found it now) but it really helped explain what all the normal noises are and how to calm your fears about flying. Now I don't panic so much at turbulence but I still grab the arm rests now and again ;)

Great update, Jen. Hooray for an uneventful flight and arriving in Orlando early. We had a Sonata on this trip too (Mark wants it to be our next car).

I can't wait to hear what you thought of CSR, were you eat at DTD and what your first park is.

Waking up the morning you're going to Disney is always easy! I hate mornings, but I get up nice and easy when it's time to go to WDW!

That's awesome that you guys got there so early in the morning! I hate the fact that I lose an hour traveling from our central time zone, so we always land no earlier than 11ish.

LOL, I have no problem waking up for Disney! It's not always pleasant, but you get over it pretty fast! :rotfl:

Ugh, that's annoying about losing an hour because of the time change, that would aggravate me, I like to get to Disney as early as possible!

I too never get sleep the night before we leave. We went to Las Vegas earlier this year and I had no problems sleeping the night before we left. But the night before leaving for Disney....maybe 3 hours. :rotfl:

Haha, yeah, I'm sure if we were going somewhere else on vacation, I'd have no problem sleeping, but before Disney, I'm SO excited, it's impossible to get a decent amount of sleep! :laughing:

Woohoo! You got there!

I feel your pain when it comes to flying. I've got no problem if the flight is smooth, but I cannot handle any bumps.

Can't wait to read more!

Ugh, I'm really not a big fan of flying. It's really mostly taking off and landing that are my biggest problems, in the air I'm ok! When we land, I'm actually sometimes surprised that we made it safely! :laughing:

Wow, you guys got up even earlier than we did! Glad things went well. I'm with you on the not liking take-off, turbulence, and landing! Can't wait to hear about CSR!

LOL, yeah, I'm kind of crazy when it comes to leaving for the airport, I like to get there super early! It's too bad there wasn't a way you could skip the taking off and landing part of flying! :rotfl:

I'm here!!!! Great start!! I'm glad the flight was good for you :) Even when you live in FL, going to WDW still smells great!!! Can't wait to see where you stayed at CSR since we checked in the next day!

Thanks, it was a nice, quick flight, the best kind! I don't think I could ever get tired of that WDW/Florida smell, it's amazing! I actually considered bringing home a bottle of Florida tap water, but I thought that might be a little weird! :rolleyes1

:woohoo: Woo Hoo!!!!!! Florida by 10am!

I haven't necessary noticed the Florida "smell", but I think the air feels different. It just has a tropical feel even at the same temperature as up here. A cleaner feel!

Denny and I used to joke that no matter where we went from Philly, when we got home and the captain would announce "......and the weather in Philadelphia today is....." We would say "45 degrees and rainy". :laughing:

Your new camera is taking great pictures so far!!!!

The air does feel different in FL, it's so much nicer than up here in CT! It does smell great down there, you should try to notice it next time you go! :thumbsup2

LOL, that's pretty much how I feel, landing back in CT...whenever they announce the weather I think "cold, gray, rainy, miserable". :laughing: It just seems like whenever we come home from Disney, the weather is awful here!

Thanks, I really like my new camera, I'm glad I got it! :cool1:

I can't wait to hear what you thought of CSR. I forgot to ask you when I saw you. I have resisted the urge to switch from Pop, but CSR was calling. I am really hoping when we stay at Pop everyone will love it so much so that I dont have to spend so much on our next trip, whenever that is.

What time was your flight? Our flight is at 630 on Thurs and I am trying to figure out when to leave. I always leave way too early.

I have never met someone who thinks they are going to have blood clots issues the way you do:confused3

I think you will like Pop, I really would like to stay there someday! And if you hate it, at least it's only one night!

I like to leave for the airport 3 hours before the flight, because I'm so nervous about traffic and parking and everything, but we have left 2 hours before and have been fine. :thumbsup2

Yeah, I know, I have issues with thinking I have blood clots, I don't know where I got that from. :confused3

Yay you are in Disney!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I'm the same way you are, I don't really fear flying but I freak myself out as I'm sitting there ready to take off. Eeek.

Yay!!! :woohoo:

I wish I could just be excited about flying instead of nervous! I often wonder if I should go to a dr. and get some Xanax or something for the flights! :)

I feel the same way you do...

There is no better feeling than waking up and realizing you are going to Disney that day!!!!:banana:

(I will have that feeling in a 16 hours or so!!!!!!) :banana:

Enjoyed your PTR and now looking forward to your trip report!

Yay, you're going to Disney so soon! Have a great trip! :dance3:

I have to agree in that there is no better feeling than knowing you are leaving for Disney World! :yay:

Oh no on hating take off, turbulance and landing! :laughing: I'm glad you had a great flight.

Yay on seeing the sign! Looking forward to more :goodvibes

Ugh, yeah, I really don't like taking off or landing. I can handle turbulence ok once I look at the flight attendants just going about their business and doing their jobs, but taking off and landing is scary! :eek:

I love seeing that Disney sign, it's so exciting!!! :yay:

Yay, you made it to Disney! I agree it's worth getting up early when you know you're going to WDW. :goodvibes

Yay! It's definitely worth it to get up at 2:30 am when you know you will be in Disney in a few hours!!! :yay:

YAY off to a great start, we are leaving tomorrow, but I will catch up when I return!! We are getting up super early tomorrow and hopefully I wont be cranky :rotfl:

My whole family back in MA was so upset that the Sox lost, then again I feel like we shouldn't be surprised sometimes :rotfl:
I always get picked on at work for having Red Sox stuff in my office, but they all route for the Braves who also didnt do good this year!

Awww the smell of florida, I just love it, namely that Disney World smell!!! :goodvibes

OMG I can't believe you're leaving today, have a great trip! :goodvibes

Ugh, I know, I should be used to the Sox losing, but this year, they seemed like they were SO good, and they just collapsed. And now that Terry and Theo are gone, I don't know what they are going to be like next year. I hate when they have to look for managers. :mad:

I already miss waking up and going outside on my balcony at WL and inhaling that Disney air and smell! Although, now it smells like Fall up here in CT and that's almost as good! :thumbsup2

Welcome back, looking forward to reading about your trip. Sounds like it was a fab one :teeth:

Yay, thanks, it was a great trip! :banana: Are you doing a TR for your Disneymoon?

Great start!

There really is nothing like waking up in the morning to go to Disney, especially when you're up all night just thinking about the trip. It's amazing how you can get that crazy boost of energy at 3 in the morning :hyper: Yowzers!

Oh, please don't get me started on the Red Sox... Like I'm not a big huge fan, but what happened has just been bothering me... At least the Yankees aren't going to the World series :woohoo: Moving on...

Glad to hear bag check, security and the flight went by smoothly. The TSA is really crazy when it comes to anything remotely suspicious in a bag when it isn't :rolleyes: It's pretty annoying, but at least we know we're safe on a flight. :-)

YAY DISNEY! I love the Florida/Disney smell too. I don't know what it is, but it just reminds me I'm on vacation :goodvibes Always very relaxing... A big :thumbsup2 to the heavenly gate pictures, how I will miss them :')

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Thanks! I love the night before a Disney trip, so much excitement! We tried to go to sleep at 10ish but it took a long time to actually fall asleep!

I'm glad the Yankees aren't in the WS either, or the stupid Rays, I dislike them almost as much as the Yankees! I really hope the Sox get everything figured out by next year!

Yeah, I wasn't annoyed that they had to test Brandon's powder, I suppose it could have been anything! :confused3 Whatever they have to do to make sure we have a safe flight is fine by me! :woohoo:

I wish I could find a candle at Yankee Candle that smelled like Florida...maybe I should write to them and suggest that? You know every Disney freak in the country would buy one! :yay:

YAY! You made it to Disney! I used to HATE flying. My sister scarred me by making me watch this TV show called "Why planes go down". Nice sister huh? :rotfl: Needless to say I was panick stricken every time I stepped onto a plane. That was until I stumbled upon another article online (I can't remember where I found it now) but it really helped explain what all the normal noises are and how to calm your fears about flying. Now I don't panic so much at turbulence but I still grab the arm rests now and again ;)

Yay!! Wow, I would never watch that show! I think there was something similar on recently, and I remember saying "yeah, no way am I watching that." :sad2: I would like to read that article, though...although, I suppose if I heard a noise that was abnormal and not in the article, I'd freak out, so maybe it's better I don't! :rotfl:

Great update, Jen. Hooray for an uneventful flight and arriving in Orlando early. We had a Sonata on this trip too (Mark wants it to be our next car).

I can't wait to hear what you thought of CSR, were you eat at DTD and what your first park is.

Thanks! I really liked our Sonata, I only drove it once, and the brakes were so sensitive, it took me a while to get used to that, but it was a great car! I'd definitely consider getting one in the future! :thumbsup2

I might do my next update soon, I kind of want to get the first day out of the way! :rotfl:

I can't believe I didn't make it over until page 4! :eek: I'm sorry! I'm all caught up now! I'm glad you had a great flight. I can't believe how early you guys had to get up to get to the airport. I probably would have just stayed awake! :laughing: I love seeing the first palm tree, too! Whenever we drive down to Florida, we start to see them about half-way through our drive. It always makes me happy. :goodvibes Can't wait for more! popcorn::

I love the getting there part of the trip!! Nothing is more exciting than waking up and getting to the airport! I think MCO is almost as magical as WDW itself, haha! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter