One more quick resort parking question!

busymommy2pink

Lost in Neverland
I know that if you have a reservation, you can valet park at a resort. Can you valet park there even if you don't have a reservation?? We will be cutting timing close, so wanted to valet park at Contemporary one evening and run to MK. Or is this a big no no?

Or can I book a breakfast there, valet park for the whole day, head to epcot and then back to MK and pick the car up at the end of the day?

I've valeted without a reservation before. I just told the guard if wanted to check out the resort and valet park.

I don't think you need a reservation to valet park? But not 100% positive.

It depends on the time of year- at busy times of the year they will not allow you into the parking lot without a reservation. Officially you are not allowed to park at any resort to access a theme park although you are normally allowed to valet and they won't ask you about it.

When we went to CR for breakfast last week, the guards at the entrance were telling people no valet parking unless they were a guest at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter