One more question....has anyone done SNUBA?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by colbybug, Sep 3, 2007.

1. colbybug

colbybug DIS Veteran

I would love to hear about anyone's experience! We are thinking of doing this on St. Thomas and would love to know what it was like! My husband wants to Scuba and I love to snorkel but I don't really want to spend the $$$ certifying especially since I am a little unsure. I thought SNUBA would be a good compromise. Anyone?

Kathy

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tvguy

tvguy Question anything the facts don't support.

DS and I did Snuba in June in Hawaii and loved it. It is a great alternative to scuba diving. I am (okay, WAS) a certified scuba diver, but haven't been in 30 years. My 20 year old son had an easier time with Snuba than I did as a former Scuba diver. No big deal, you can go down 25 feet, you just have to stay close to the other 5 folks you are sharing an air tank with.

4. JOANNEL

JOANNEL <font color=deeppink>DVC MEMBER 6/02<br><font colo

We did it in Cozmel, We were a group of 9. From ages 8-50. Every one loved it. It's a great way to get the scuba experience. I would do it again any time.

5. Laurabearz

Laurabearz <font color=deeppink>I cant load my bobbin!<br><fo

I too did it in Chank park in Cozumel. It was really fun. I just wish I had more weights on me so it wasn't so much work trying to stay under lol

6. disneycrazzzy

disneycrazzzy DIS Veteran

My nine year old son did Snuba in Hawaii. He loved it....but he had a hard time with the pressure in his ears. I hope to try it soon.