One More Day!!!!!

MickeyMouse418

<font color=blue>Hamster Pals, <font color=deeppin
im leaving for disney world in one more day!! im goin to be there from july 1st-4th, and then im going on the DCL on the 5th!! i cant wait!! laura and chelsea...a week until the cruise!!!

ELANA!! I can't wait!! I leave in 4 days! WEDNESDAY! 3 days in disney then onto the cruise! I am soo excited! i cant wait to meet u and chelsea!

Awesome! Have fun!!! I have no idea as to win I might be going again, but we're looking at spring break of 04, but that seems too far away right now! :(

LAURA!!! I'm actually leaving TODAY!!!! In a few short hours I'm going to be headin' on down to Orlando Florida!! I can't wait to meet you either!!! ONLY SIX MORE DAYS TILL THE CRUISE!!!! bye bye to everyone! im gonna miss postin on here till I come back!

OMG i cant wait! but i am the last to leave :( i leave wednesday! I cant wait to see you both at the deck 10 party? right anyways... have fun you two! See you there!

6 MORE DAYS!

it's over!! how did it end so soon??? we have been talking about it for about 6 months and it ended so quickly! chelsea- at least we have the 8/7/04 cruise to look forward to! laura- i had soooo much fun hanging out with you and megan...we have to get together sometime soon!!!!! it was great meeting you guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter