One more 4/3 question

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by frisco, Feb 5, 2009.

1. frisco

frisco DIS Veteran

If the new promo says it runs through August 15 (as the rumor says), if we were to try and book the 4 for 3 from the 15th for 8 nights:

A.Would we be eligible for the offer since we're checking in on the 15th?
    B.Would we pay for 5 nights and get 3 free?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. siestakeys04

siestakeys04 DIS Veteran

When I tried it for june 27 it let me do the 4/3 deal but it was higher because of the 4th of july. You should be able to book on the last day. We will see monday:cool1:

4. frisco

frisco DIS Veteran

I got through to Disney while I was typing that out, and the guy I spoke to (Maverick - Yeah right!), says I would have to check out by the 15th.

:sad1:

5. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

All the CRO CMs have "screen names". Some of them are just a little more interesting than others.

I'm booked right now for 6/26-7/3 (current offer only runs thru 6/27). According to the CM that I'd spoken to, it's not supposed to work that way. But when I pointed out to her that I would be able to book it online that way, she looked it up and made the change to my reservation.

I think that you may just have to wait until the new booking window opens up on 2/9/09 to see what happens.

6. Sydnoahmom

Sydnoahmom Mouseketeer

I called tonight to add the 4/3 plan to our existing ressies at CRS for 8/10-8/17 and was told we had to check out on the 15th for the code to work. Even confirmed with another CM. They said we could do 2 separate ressies and do room only and ticket only for the last 2 days, but the 2 day ticket price didn't seem to make it cost effective. We are actually talking right now about changing our plans to go the 7-14th to take advantage of the deal. Good luck and have a great trip!