One Month Left: Anyone else under 30 days?

Leaving on the 28th for a last minute trip! Just booked this weekend for myself and 2 of my children. So excited! I'm a little nervous about staying at a value resort after having stayed at the Poly, but I scored a room-only code that brought the room rate down below $65 a night, so I couldn't pass it up!

Can't wait. . . I haven't told the kids yet! They know we're heading to Kennedy Space Center for a homeschool trip, but they don't know about Disney. :banana:

Yeah buddy! 5 days in 1 hour! I can't believe its this close! Somebody pinch me cause I just might be dreaming and we still have 5 months left when I wake up!:scared1:

Today is officially SUIT CASE DAY! I break out the suit case and start moving stuff from the "staging area" into the case!

6 days to go, yippee!! :banana::banana:

I'm going to Disney World!!:cool1::cool1:

We arrive in 4 days! I'm going to pack everything up on Wednesday.

I arrive again in 24 days!

6 days here!!! And how am I celebrating? Watching Tangled on Netflix (I have the DVD/Blu-Ray Combo pack signed by Donna Murphy (aka Mother Gothel) but I already had my Netflix up so it worked out XD And since I'm going to MNSSHP, Flynn Rider, here I come! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter