One last TS to use! Where?

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Alibaba, May 14, 2010.

1. Alibaba

Alibaba Ali in Wonderland

Hiya All
    Know i can count on you lot for some much needed help, after now deciding to deffo call at Beaches n Cream for just a Pud, i am left with 1 table service meal to book, and no matter how many menu's, parks, resorts etc i look at i cannot make a decision on where to use it.

We have one day where we have literally nothing booked in, left it as a relaxing day in case we need one. So can go anywhere anytime and we'll eat anything
    So far we have booked
    Le Cellier (Tea)
    Boma (Tea)
    Crystal Palace (Breakfast)
    Crystal Palace (Tea)
    Ohana's (Tea)
    Raglan Road (Tea)
    Chef Mickeys (Breakfast)
    Sci Fi Dine (Lunch)
    Coral Reef (Tea)

I have tried to do a mixture of places as it is myself DH and DS aged 3 to please, so have tried to geta balance of decent Table Service and Buffet meals.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Ali

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Elise79

Elise79 Moderator Moderator

How about Teppan Edo? Our DD (22mths) really enjoyed watching the chef cook the food on the grill in front of us. Food was excellent too!:goodvibes

4. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies DIS Veteran

Cape May Cafe at the Beach club for breakfast? It is a character meal and reportedly one of the nicer ones. We are giving it a shot this time just because of the good reviews.

5. chocomochamouse

chocomochamouse Mouseketeer

50's Primetime gets my vote! The food, although nice, is nothing out of the ordinary, but it's the atmosphere - sitting at formica tables with black and white tv's showing old programmes, the waitresses telling you off for putting elbows on the tables and not eating your veg - we loved it! Definitely one of our favourites along with Crystal Palace and Boma.

6. disneyholic family

disneyholic family <font color=teal>Wayne always catches me<br><font

we also enjoy 50's prime time cafe - i'd go there just for the milkshakes, even if it weren't fun :)

another possibility is the whispering canyon cafe...

7. dixonsontour

dixonsontour DIS Veteran

DD was three when we went.

We all liked whispering canyon food (skillet) and atmosphere - DD did the hokey cokey and a pony race.

Park fare dinner buffet was good and not a 'girly' princess meal - stepsisters are funny and the prince is there aswell as cinderella. We enjoyed seeing the grand floridian.

Coral reef - DD loved sitting by the aquaruim. The menu has pics of the fish to find and she waved at the divers. Food was fine -steak if you are not into fish. That and sci fi ane the only 2 DD has asked to go back to.

You've got alot of great choices - we did alot of those on our December trip and are repeating them in October!

8. dixonsontour

dixonsontour DIS Veteran

Sorry just seen you've already got coral reef!

9. Neoshoegal

Neoshoegal would rather be in Walt Disney World

Whispering Canyon Cafe gets my vote! Love the skillet! :thumbsup2

10. Alibaba

Alibaba Ali in Wonderland

OOH Many Thanks for all the suggestions, think i will pop over to Allears and look at some more yummy menu's.
    Love the planning, hate the fact i have still got to wait 5 months to wait
    Ali

11. team harris

team harris Mouseketeer

Whispering Canyon for us too - the atmosphere is great and food to die for!

12. jns

jns <font color=cc3366>Tries hard to get the jelly off

as you r staying at POFQ why not book some where at Downtown for your relazing day not too far to travel and easy to get too

House of Blues and then Bongo are our favourite there

or round the Boardwalk lovely for a evening stroll

13. fleurbie

fleurbie Mouseketeer

Hi,
    If you are looking for something different, have you thought of the wave at CR, It was the best meal, and the service was second to none, it's not too formal, you can wear shorts etc, and when we ate there, there were alot of family's.