Well, sadly we had to return to the land of reality and I have unpacked the bags and uploaded the pics and washed, dried, and folded the clothes, and got homework together, and.....well, you all get the picture! We had a wonderful time at the Beach Club this year. Although there were some bumps, all went well and we left for home relaxed. My wonderful husband, Dave, is such a great man letting me indulge in my Disney time as I whine each year....I NEED A DISNEY TRIP! We left RI on early Saturday am, 1 am to be exact, Yes...I mean 1 am....and headed south. We did change our usual routine by leaving at 1 so that we could arrive in Disney the same day without our usual stop in South Carolina. I just felt that I really really really needed to get there that extra 8 hours earlier. I must say, DH did a fabulous job and with short 15 minute pit stops, we were at our "home" for the week by 7:30pm. We checked in and sat out on the veranda to watch the fireworks from Epcot. When checking in I asked for as high up as possible with an Epcot view. The CM said we have you in a 4th floor garden and it looks like a good view. Well, we could see the fireworks just over the trees, but I wouldn't say it was good....more like fair. When we got to the room we started spreading out and I found a Mickey waiting for me As were were unpacking, we opened the sink area and found a smelly puddle of water that was leaking from the garbage disposal. How the family before us did not notice this was beyond me. We immediately called MS and they sent up an electrician. He said they needed to replace it and could we wait until tomorrow. Sure, as long as you clean up the smelly puddle, I thought. He proceeded to clean the puddle...hmmm, maybe he was a mind reader.....and we agreed not to use the sink until the morning when they came to fix it. We all got ourselves cozy and headed for a good night sleep so we could spend the week relaxing by the pool!! Next up: Sunday was the planned DTD day so the kids could spend their saved money. Each saved close to $200.00 and it was burning a hole in their pockets.