One for the Money Movie-Groupon deal

Kitzka

DIS Veteran
Not sure how many of you have ever used a groupon or go to the movies but if you are and you plan to go see the Stephanie Plus movie, One for the Money, there is currently a groupon for it for $6 (for $12 for 2 tickets).

Here is the link

http://www.groupon.com/deals/lionsgate-one-for-the-money

at the bottom of the groupon details there is a link to see which theaters are participating.

Lara

That would be a good price for evening shows I guess. In my area at AMC theatre, showings before noon are $6 (used to be $5). My husband and I love going to showings before noon! Plus, there are less noisy kids. Lol

I bought 2. We were planning on going Friday anyways and tickets are $8.50 each here but I had a $10 discount on Groupon so it was only $2. I can't wait to see this movie :)

Stupid print link kept messing up on me and then when it finally worked it told me I had printed the ticket too many times :eek: I haven't even printed it! I sent a note to customer service and hope they can fix it for me :confused3 It was a good deal for me considering we are going Friday night when ticket prices are $11 a piece!

The theater that I'm looking at using these for is Regal Cinemas. On there website it states no passes accepted for Friday. Does anyone know if this counts as a pass? I know they are talking about the discounted passes that you can purchase. Is this considered the same thing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter