One Fab Beach and a Magical Tower June 2013 We leave Friday 6/14! PTR

Update: So I cancelled BOG and I am not sad about it at all. It just doesn't appeal to me at all. I really want to see the inside of Beasts Casltle but I am glad we will not be eating there! I am sure I am in the minority but hey, I just can't help it.

So I scored an ADR for Be Our Guest over the weekend at a great time!

So I had to move a few ADRs around!

I did an update on my ADR list above. I had previously dropped two late night ADRs to BOG and then at some point I couldn't find an ADR for BOG. I was like so stupid! Why did I drop them both. Then, there were not any ADRs available at all.

Pays to check every day for the time you want.

:thumbsup2

Last Night, Monday, February, 4, 2013, was Lady and The Tramp Family Movie Night.

c4a28607-e7b1-4deb-9c95-2077ef92c0a5_zps6d1e62c6.jpg

003_zps70200288.jpg

I threw this together in about a week. I was going to make a menu on the computer, print out table decorations, and get a cute table cloth but that did not happen, I am just too busy sometimes.

The night was still a success.

I made Spaghetti and Meatball Cupcakes. I am not the best cook in the world but we get by. This is probably why the family loves Disney food so much , they get 'Meh' food here at home. :rotfl: I always laugh at the the food was 'Meh' dining reviews here on the Dis because my family is always happy with Disney food because of my cooking.

001_zps2553116a.jpg

Here are my cupcakes. I made Betty Crocker Cherry Chip Cupcakes, used the Betty Crocker Cloud White Icing in the spray can, a red gel icing in a tube, and Whoppers. They really like the cupcakes!

We also had Spaghetti with Meatballs, Bread Sticks, and Caesar Salad. We often have this meal at least once a week.

c91b9d23-9f20-45f5-940e-e4d7bce2f17a_zps013f505c.jpg

I told the family that they had to all color one picture at least.

Here are Aaron & Allison coloring:

a962ec6d-3927-4021-b663-91abf5055087_zps0daf5957.jpg

Aaron was not too happy about this at first, being a teenage boy, he wanted to play Xbox with his buddies. He was rotten at first, irritating his sister, drawing a picture of poop by his picture of Tramp, making faces. He settled down eventually, colored his picture, ate dinner, and watched the movie. It was a bit frustrating for me but I am glad he ended up participating. It was all good and we had a lovely time.

Here are our pictures that I printed off the Disney website.

b5891fcc-ab49-4185-99d5-79870f238449_zpsd7cad9c0.jpg

Allison's 2 pictures are on the left top & left bottom, Shawn's is the top right, and of course you can't miss Aaron's poop picture! :lmao:

Here are my pictures, I love to color, always have.

b1498876-e988-4c6a-8d16-d40ee3a7a49f_zpsba76a271.jpg

So this is our Lady and The Tramp Family Movie Night! Now I need to start Planning the next one. Which is in 9 days!

Thanks for reading my Chatter!

:goodvibes

Update #2 Today! Yay!

We received Mickey Mail Yesterday! Our Disney Custom Maps! They are so cute.

I read somewhere here on the Dis or Facebook, that you could frame these maps and they are a good keepsake! I have to agree, they are so cute. They only issue I have is that I will have to choose which maps to frame because they print on the back of sheet also. No problem, I will order new maps next year and frame the two maps, I will not have. I think I am going to frame, Animal Kingdom and Epcot, this time and save Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom until they are finished with construction.

These are so adorable!

Here is the Animal Kingdom Map, Simba is adorable!

1f8e753c-9e29-46d0-875c-c8b8de4bcfa5_zpse27427e0.jpg

Here is the Epcot Map:
I Love Nemo with the bubbles!

79d22d46-8549-4ba7-9f3d-3781186b49f8_zps68646a76.jpg

Here is Magic Kingdom:
Dumbo & Peanuts!

095bbaa1-2bb9-4921-9394-2a7ef2678f32_zps6a91bd8d.jpg

Here is Hollywood Studios:

Woody! Hey Howdy Hey!

95b25ab7-05ca-4365-91f3-011f3b3d1ab7_zps9fbb87ab.jpg

and a Map of Everything!

901ce86b-4a34-493b-8b3d-b4b04fe0828e_zpsf9b7da87.jpg

Here is the envelope it came in and the stickers!

170adae6-2bff-43cc-a411-a57add646de4_zps5e8fdd2e.jpg

These maps just made me happy! I really like them.

:wizard:

Score for the BOG reservation!!!! That's awesome. :) I would love to have dinner there, but I think we are going to try and make a lunch one day. Unless an early dinner opens one day instead. I will keep looking. You inspired me! :lmao:

I love your family movie night!!! The cupcakes are adorable. And I'm sorry...I have two boys who think poop is hilarious, so I laughed out loud at your son's picture. I just like how he labeled it, like we wouldn't know what it was other wise. So flipping funny.

Score for the BOG reservation!!!! That's awesome. :) I would love to have dinner there, but I think we are going to try and make a lunch one day. Unless an early dinner opens one day instead. I will keep looking. You inspired me! :lmao:

If you want an earlier time just keep checking the Disney Dining Website. I scored a 5:55pm reservation. I was excited. I kept finding 8-9pm reservations. That is way too late for us and that is usually when we eat snacks.

I love your family movie night!!! The cupcakes are adorable. And I'm sorry...I have two boys who think poop is hilarious, so I laughed out loud at your son's picture. I just like how he labeled it, like we wouldn't know what it was other wise. So flipping funny.

He is a character! We think poop and other gross things are funny around here. When Aaron was little he use to try to scare me all time. He loved it! Then, I would scare him back. We have had some good times laughing at gross things. I have to agree it is very funny.

So I went to target today and I bought our gift cards to cover our food while at Disney World. We are not getting the dining plan. We are using TIW and DVC/AP discount when we are unable to use TIW.

I scored a cool savings of $167.50 off my gift cards with the 5% discount I get from using my Red Card. That could be a Character breakfast or dinner for us for free! Of course, I had to number all the gift cards and organize them. That did take some time and I am still not finished! But it will be worth it in the end.

Happy Day!

Hey Tina,

Loved your movie night for Lady and the Tramp... Your cupcakes are AWESOME... super cute idea with the malt balls...;)

Hurray on scoring your BOG ressie... It is gorgeous ... I was there for lunch and I'm sure it's ever more awesome at night...:goodvibes

I'm glad you're going to see the Nemo show in AK... it's really cute and it doesn't get nearly the love that Lion King does... I loved it when I saw it... I'll be curious to see your opinion...

Oh come on... man up...lol... you can do Kali...;)

Congrats on scoring BOG resies. It's a really great dining experience. We really enjoyed both lunch and dinner there.

Movie night looked fun, and kudos to your son for participating.

So I went to target today and I bought our gift cards to cover our food while at Disney World. We are not getting the dining plan. We are using TIW and DVC/AP discount when we are unable to use TIW.

I scored a cool savings of $167.50 off my gift cards with the 5% discount I get from using my Red Card. That could be a Character breakfast or dinner for us for free! Of course, I had to number all the gift cards and organize them. That did take some time and I am still not finished! But it will be worth it in the end.

Happy Day!

Way to go!

Hey Tina,

Loved your movie night for Lady and the Tramp... Your cupcakes are AWESOME... super cute idea with the malt balls...;) I got it off the web! but Thank You!

Hurray on scoring your BOG ressie... It is gorgeous ... I was there for lunch and I'm sure it's ever more awesome at night...:goodvibes I am so excited scoring the earlier time for BOG after I let all the other ressies go!

I'm glad you're going to see the Nemo show in AK... it's really cute and it doesn't get nearly the love that Lion King does... I loved it when I saw it... I'll be curious to see your opinion...

We like the Disney shows at the parks, I am assuming we will love Nemo also!

Oh come on... man up...lol... you can do Kali...;)

I don't know if I can man up on Kali! I am such a wimp!

Congrats on scoring BOG resies. It's a really great dining experience. We really enjoyed both lunch and dinner there.

Movie night looked fun, and kudos to your son for participating.

Way to go!

Thanks Tink! Love to score a deal!

PTR Plans for Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I have been neglecting my PTR a bit but I have had a good excuse. Indoor Winter Percussion has started for Aaron. I have been helping one of my fellow Box Moms and traveling with the percussion kiddos.
They are such wonderful kiddos. There are a total of 39 of them boys and girls. They have a great show and are working hard.

On to pre-trip report plans for Wednesday, June 19, 2013!

We will begin our day with breakfast in the room.

On to Rope Drop at Magic Kingdom, I am hoping to catch the morning show this day. If we are late for any reason, I have worked this event later in our stay.

The plan for this day is to explore Fantasy Land.

We will begin our day with Enchanted Tales with Belle followed by under the sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid. I have an infatuation with Disney detail. I have a serious compulsion to take in all the Disney detail in New Fantasyland. Lets just say there will be pictures and I will be using the new tangled bathrooms often! Gastons Tavern is on my list along with any new gift shops. Enchanted Forest here we come.

Storybook Circus is next on our list. I really want to ride Dumbo during the day and at night. Check out the peanuts in the turf. See the re-imagined Barnstormer and visit with The Great Goofini, The astounding Donaldo, Minnie Magnifique, and Madame Daisy Fortuna. I also feel a need to splash around in Casey Jr. Soak n splash station.

We will also hit up our favorites: Peter Pan Flights, Its a Small World, Mad Tea Party, Mickeys PhilharMagic, and Winnie the Pooh (Allisons Favorite is Eeyore).

I want to meet as many characters as possible this day.

Lunch will be dinner at a counter service location in the Magic Kingdom. The plan is to let everyone choose where they want to eat. I want a taco salad from Pecos Bills.

We will probably try to stay the whole day, if not the option is always open to take a break for a nap and swim and return for Dinner at Crystal Palace. Allison gets to eat with Eeyore; she is so excited for this dinner.

I am really looking forward to this day!

Disney Food Blog has a post about one of my favorite desserts at Walt Disney World.

The Magic Cookie Bar!!!

I usually get these at Beach Club Marketplace.

Here is a link to the article: http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/...lderness-lodge/comment-page-1/#comment-617452

I can't wait to have one, I know I could make these at home myself but I prefer the ones from Disney.

Yum!

Also there is an article that Earl of Sandwich is make some changes to their menu. They are adding some delicious options! DS will love the addition of the buffalo Chicken Wrap!

Check it out:

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/...h-and-holiday-sandwich-year-round/#more-77255

Congrats to the kids on the indoor winter percussion work... it really seems like a nice group...:goodvibes:goodvibes

I love the Disney Food Blog... hmmm... I have to go check if you can subscribe by email... so I don't forget about it...:surfweb

Congrats to the kids on the indoor winter percussion work... it really seems like a nice group...:goodvibes:goodvibes

I love the Disney Food Blog... hmmm... I have to go check if you can subscribe by email... so I don't forget about it...:surfweb

Hi :) Thanks for posting! Love the Disney Food Blog, I visit every day to see if there is something new.

So I have been away for a while but Indoor Winter Percussion ended this weekend and I can now participate more on this PTR and catch up on all the other PTR, TR, and more that I enjoy reading! YAY! :yay:

On another note, The Winter Percussion Kiddos did great! They came in 4th at State out of 14 ensembles! So proud of them!

PTR Plans for Thursday, June 20, 2013

Today is morning extra magic hours at the Magic Kingdom!
We love to attend the morning EMH at MK, we get so much done and since June is so hot! It is nice to get things done early before it heats up.

Tomorrowland, Liberty Square, and Frontierland are on our list for this day.

Our Tomorrowland List:

#1  Space Mountain
#2  Buzz Lightyear
#3  TTA and Carousel of Progress
#4  Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
#5  Stitchs Great Escape and Tomorrowland Speedway

We are also going to check out any character meet and greets in this area.

Off to Liberty Square and Frontierland!
Haunted Mansion and Big Thunder Mountain are next on the list.
Lunch will be at a Magic Kingdom counter service location.
Princess Tiana is on my list of characters along with Merida (I know Merida is located by Cinderella's Castle). I really want a photo with Merida. She is my new favorite princess. I really hope she does not disappear before I can get there in June.

I may torture myself with Splash Mountain. I hate to get wet even in the heat.

We have a goal to check out the Country Bear Jamboree.

I believe we will leave Magic Kingdom early this day. The day before we are at Magic Kingdom and it is all day.

We will need a break from the heat. I am thinking a nap or swimming before dinner at Via Napoli.

It will definitely be an early night because we were up early for Rope Drop at Hollywood Studios.

On another note, The Winter Percussion Kiddos did great! They came in 4th at State out of 14 ensembles! So proud of them!

Congrats... that's AWesome!

You will love Raglan Road... good food & lovely atmosphere

Getting to MK early-definitely the way to go... I'd think about a break in June if you can manage it...

Congrats... that's AWesome! - Thank You! It was an interesting season, a ton of fun, and an adventure!

You will love Raglan Road... good food & lovely atmosphere

I am so excited about Raglan Road. I really enjoy Rose and Crown and I am sure I will also enjoy Raglan Road. I know you can't really compare the two and I won't because I am sure I will like them both for different reasons.

Getting to MK early-definitely the way to go... I'd think about a break in June if you can manage it...

There is a ton of resting on this vacation. Aaron, our son, loves swimming and I really want to indulge him this trip. We only have this upcoming trip and Spring Break 2014 before he graduates high school and heads to college. I want to indulge him before his life changes again. I am also really looking forward to my nap time.

:wave2:

Top of the Mornin' to you!
I am now reading your trip Pre-trip report :cool1: ..
My family of 3 are there for the 16th- 30th... so excited to read your day to day... pixiedust:pixiedust:
My son will be celebrating his 11th Birthday on this special trip.
I am by no means as seasoned as you, so I'm on here trying to learn..
Thanks for posting

Top of the Mornin' to you!
I am now reading your trip Pre-trip report :cool1: ..
My family of 3 are there for the 16th- 30th... so excited to read your day to day... pixiedust:pixiedust:
My son will be celebrating his 11th Birthday on this special trip.
I am by no means as seasoned as you, so I'm on here trying to learn..
Thanks for posting

Hi! Thanks for reading my Pre-Trip report plans.

Love our long vacations :thumbsup2

So excited for you and your family, the 16th-30th is a long time. Remember to take it easy and have fun. I am assuming your family will be there in June. Take advantage of the pools and a nap when you feel like. Some of the best advice I can give and drink plenty of water.

I hope my pre-trip report will help you plan and give you some ideas.

Allison our daughter is 11, she will be 12 in July. They grow up so fast. :sad: I can say I don't miss the baby years, my husband and I can date now without a childcare.

Thanks for reading along.

3 weeks and 5 days until we can book our Spring Break/High School Graduation/ & Anniversary Trip to Disney World for 2014!

We have decided to stay at our DVC home resort again for the 3rd Time!

Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani!!!

I can't wait, but it does feel weird planning another trip when we haven't went of the June trip yet! I have done it before in 2010 & 2011, that is booking 2 trips and planning them around the same time.

:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter