One direction appreciation thread!

Okay, so I am not a huge fan but I do like their music. They are a good group and I admit that as a guy.
Cool!A guy who likes The boys!!!!!
tumblr_lvy59s4PGb1qio9ago1_500_large.gif

That's cool... Just got excited about the internet so it stops working again... Of course...

Awwww:sad2:Niall gif explosion!
tumblr_lvxgekqCxQ1qmns6yo1_r2_500_large.gif

tumblr_lrpt79tN9k1qdbhuw.gif

Word is that the boys are still on the plane on their way home... Could be... What do you guys think?

Internet is working good again... Well not good, but well enough. And here's to gifs.
ahilarry.gif

Hazza's smile is one of the cutest things ever...

Yay a gif!!!And I totes agree Harry's smile is gorgous!
tumblr_m4hbfnCLfQ1rvv4nwo1_500.gif

I cant find a smiling Harry but that works.

I have to say that Liam is for sure the most attractive out of all of them.

Wasnt their last concert yesterday?They probably went home yesterday and are home now.

Yeah... I guess that could be...

irish_boss.gif

^Because Niall is just cool like that. Any 1D inspired clothing designs? I'm in the mood to do one...

He is so cute!!!!!:love:
tumblr_lxg508wNhO1r8iib5o6_250.jpg

I agree! Even making the weirdest faces, he is still the most adorable human being on the face of the Earth. *internet stops loading for half a second, mini heart attack, internet goes again, sigh of relief* Taking requests for One Direction inspired outfits! Say which boy and where you want to go, or what to be doing with him. I'm feeling creative! Thanks!

1D_2.gif

I agree! Even making the weirdest faces, he is still the most adorable human being on the face of the Earth. *internet stops loading for half a second, mini heart attack, internet goes again, sigh of relief* Taking requests for One Direction inspired outfits! Say which boy and where you want to go, or what to be doing with him. I'm feeling creative! Thanks!

1D_2.gif

Working on your request right now. Give me a few minutes, please. Thanks!!

DONT HAVE A HEART ATTACK!!Oh.Wait.You only had a mini one.Okay!:banana:And yes even while eating Niall Horan looks good.
tumblr_lujvfzp7nV1qhuonwo1_250_large.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter