One direction appreciation thread!

jessidoll

Disney College Program Member
Okay so me and niallsprincess were talking and we thought it would be amazing to have a one direction thread!We are HUGE directioners and I'm sure there are others on here too.Well here you can talk about everything One Direction and the members!So enough of me talking...lets do this poo!

39.gif

Okay so me and niallsprincess were talking and we thought it would be amazing to have a one direction thread!We are HUGE directioners and I'm sure there are others on here too.Well here you can talk about everything One Direction and the members!So enough of me talking...lets do this poo!

39.gif

Oh my gosh!! I love that. Lou is just like... What the heck!!! :banana:

Oh my gosh!! I love that. Lou is just like... What the heck!!! :banana:

Haha thanks!And I know!To me it looks like Louis walked around the corner and saw Harry dancing with that guy and is just saying in his head "What is wrong with my best friend?"

Haha thanks!And I know!To me it looks like Louis walked around the corner and saw Harry dancing with that guy and is just saying in his head "What is wrong with my best friend?"

Agreed!! Larry Stylinson :love:

I saw them in concert last wednesday, the 27th, and it was the best day ever. I've been a big fan of theirs for over a year now, considering I'm not from England so I wasn't given the opportunity to watch them on the X-Factor. I was also voted the Biggest Directioner on here, for the TB Awards :goodvibes
Liam and Harry are my favorites but I really love Niall a lot and Louis and Zayn are both so amazing, I love all of them, obviously.

I saw them in concert last wednesday, the 27th, and it was the best day ever. I've been a big fan of theirs for over a year now, considering I'm not from England so I wasn't given the opportunity to watch them on the X-Factor. I was also voted the Biggest Directioner on here, for the TB Awards :goodvibes
Liam and Harry are my favorites but I really love Niall a lot and Louis and Zayn are both so amazing, I love all of them, obviously.

I have to wait until next June to see them!You're lucky you got to see them this year!I didnt see them on X Factor either but their performances on the X Factor are on the internet so I've seen what they performed.:)

52.gif

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MY NIALLER!!! :love::love::love:

Oh... And I'm back from the store now.... hehe hiiii

I went to their concert on the 26th of last month. It was soo amazayn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter