One Day Touring Plan

jba2

Mouseketeer
My daughter will be going to DLP in mid April. We are veterans of the parks at Disney World and have our days planned out. Would anyone be will to share a touring plan for one day? My daughter intends to go to both parks. TIA

My husband and I just did a one day visit to the parks. We stayed onsite so that we could take advantage of the extra magic hours. We didn't really have a plan, just wanted to make sure and hit up things that were not available in DisneyWorld or California and compare some of our favorites. We started in Disney, went to the Studios a little before lunch, and headed back to Disney when the Studios closed. The two parks are very close together. While I can't help you with a plan, I can say we were able to make it to everything we wanted to, and have a great meal at Chez Remy. Good luck and have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!