One day tickets with waterpark

minniemomof3

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I'm wondering if I can purchase a one day park ticket with waterpark and more added on? The only time my family be be able to go next year is during summer. I would prefer to do the waterparks because of the heat, however my kids will want to go to at least one Disney park. Does anyone know how this would work? Can I buy the ticket from Canada and then upgrade at the park?

Thanks!

Yes you can buy a one day base ticket with the water parks and more option. This would give you one park day and two days at the water parks. If you only want one water park day, it's cheaper to buy the one day park ticket and one day water park ticket separately. Shouldn't be a problem adding the water park option after you get there. Just do it before the end of your park day as I don't think you can add onto expired tickets any longer. See http://www.mousesavers.com/wdwticketprices.html for more ticket info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter