One day dining plan. Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Kami, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Kami

Kami Earning My Ears

Hi. I'm renting pts for just one nt. I didn't think I could do the dining plan, but it looks like I can. I believe I read it is $55. Per day for dining plus.. Is this correct? I am spending one day relaxing in AKL and maybe checking out other resorts. I would like to eat a nice sit down meal that night and then use the qs and snack the next day in the parks. It's me and another adult. Is it worth it? Can I even use the dining plan on the night that I don't go into the parks and does it expire within 24 hrs? Ay advice would be great.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sharonabe

sharonabe DIS Veteran

The price has gone up to almost $59 per night.

The credits will begin from the time you check in and be good until midnight of the day you check out.

4. Kami

Kami Earning My Ears

Thank you for the help. I am going to look aver things to see if its worth it, but I'm leaning towards no.

5. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

The cost is dependent on when you are going. For 2013, the price of the regular DDP (1TS, 1CS, 1snack) is $55.59 for non-peak; $56.94 for peak/holiday. As the pp said, DDP credits are good until midnight of the day you check out.

6. sharonabe

sharonabe DIS Veteran

Unless it was just a computer glitch, the prices for DDP have already gone up. As of a few weeks ago, people were reporting the following price even for the rest of 2013:

Quick Service:
    Adult - 39.64/night booked
    Child - 15.75/night booked

Regular Dining:
    Adult - 58.66/night booked
    Child - 18.88/night booked

Deluxe Dining
    Adult - 104.94/night booked
    Child - 29.51/night booked