Once Upon a Time~ PART 2~

Emma likes those bad boys! There definitely will be a romance between the two of them. The tension is high already!

Mulan doesn't have a thing for Aurora. sigh. She and Philip were in war together and then searching for Aurora. She fell for Phillip before they found Aurora. Go back to the beginning episodes and watch. She first asked for Philip then she tried to tell Aurora about her feelings for Philip until she heard of the pregnancy.

Does anyone else think Mulan is in love with Aurora and not Philip?
Mulan doesn't have a thing for Aurora. sigh. She and Philip were in war together and then searching for Aurora. She fell for Phillip before they found Aurora. Go back to the beginning episodes and watch. She first asked for Philip then she tried to tell Aurora about her feelings for Philip until she heard of the pregnancy.

I know Mulan was initially in love with Philip but think once she met Aurora she stole her heart <3

I could be wrong but when Mulan was talking to Aurora and Aurora said Phillip wasn't there I am pretty sure Mulan said "that's ok it was you I came to see" leading us to believe that she came to profess her love to Aurora.
I would go back and watch it but I already deleted it off my DVR.

I could be wrong but when Mulan was talking to Aurora and Aurora said Phillip wasn't there I am pretty sure Mulan said "that's ok it was you I came to see" leading us to believe that she came to profess her love to Aurora.
I would go back and watch it but I already deleted it off my DVR.

You are right, that's exactly what she said. I remember last season someone saying on here that it seemed Mulan had a thing for Aurora and I didn't believe it. Apparently, that pp knew what they were talking about. :goodvibes

I very much got the impression that it was Aurora she was in love with. She told Robin she had to go talk to someone "before it was too late", which would give the impression she was going to confess her love to the person she loved.

Then we see her with Aurora. She asks if Phillip is there and Aurora says no, Mulan looks relieved, then says "its you I came to talk to." After Aurora spills her news first, Mulan makes the snap decision to join Robin, then walks away in tears.

If I were in love with someone, and made the decision to tell them, my first stop wouldn't be to tell their S.O.

Yes, Mulan fought alongside Phillip, but she also spent a long time alone with Aurora after the encounter with the dementor guys.

The bigger question (to me) is what will happen now that she is with Robin Hood and his band of Merry Men? That was Robin Hood with the Lion tattoo, wasn't it?

The bigger question (to me) is what will happen now that she is with Robin Hood and his band of Merry Men? That was Robin Hood with the Lion tattoo, wasn't it?
Yup, Robin had that tattoo so according to Tink he is Regina's love!;)

I wonder if they will give Regina her happily ever after; she has softened a lot since season one. I can't wait to see how they get out of Neverland and if Peter Pan has effected Henry in any way, such a great season!!

The Mulan/Aurora thing is so stupid, it's pretty clear that Aurora is in love with Phillip & straight, why would Mulan even say something to her? Besides, I don't like that they would make Mulan a lesbian just because she's a tomboy, so stereo-typical. Seems like it's just being done for "shock" value and nothing else.

The Mulan/Aurora thing is so stupid, it's pretty clear that Aurora is in love with Phillip & straight, why would Mulan even say something to her? Besides, I don't like that they would make Mulan a lesbian just because she's a tomboy, so stereo-typical. Seems like it's just being done for "shock" value and nothing else.

i agree 100%!!
i also think that the writers implied that something did happen between Phillip and Mulan, before he woke Aurora he told Mulan something like "lets not tell her everything"

love this:

How do you get into character? It's obviously a different portrayal to the Hooks we've seen before.
"Once I put my leather pants on, I'm in character, I think! It's funny - I guess the eyeliner probably helps a little bit, because the coat that I have is, it's leather and it's really heavy and you have to stand a certain way. Wearing waistcoats that are super tight sort of makes you be like a certain way. It's that type of thing. And then as soon as you put the hook on, you're ready to pirate it up, I guess."

Sigh...his wife is a lucky lady

I have a question.

I thought the actor playing Hook was being replaced due to other commitments?

I'm so glad he's still :love: around but was wondering if something changed?

Thanks!

I have a question.

I thought the actor playing Hook was being replaced due to other commitments?

I'm so glad he's still :love: around but was wondering if something changed?

Thanks!

I hadn't heard that. The actor who was playing Robin Hood was replaced by the Robin we saw last episode.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter