Once Upon a Time~ PART 2~

OK I'm have a mental lapse...I remember Princes Phillip being killed by the Wraith...but can't remember him coming back to life. I don't think I missed any episodes...maybe I'm just getting old.

I remember he was back last year but I can't remember how. :scratchin But I also forgot their names. LOL I just refered to them as dementors (HP).

I loved this episode! Last season dragged for me and I found myself saving a few on Tivo and then watching them while doing housework.

Last night I caught the first few minutes live and was so intrigued I watched the entire episode live.

Hook was really hot. I usually don't like guyliner but he wears it well.

Tonight was wicked awesome! Hook makes me melt.......love the bad boys! I wonder, will we meet Tink soon?

Sure seems as if she will be added soon. I was looking forward to more mermaid hi-jinx, lol....and Hook? Oh my...........:worship:

I loved this episode! Last season dragged for me and I found myself saving a few on Tivo and then watching them while doing housework.

Last night I caught the first few minutes live and was so intrigued I watched the entire episode live.

Hook was really hot. I usually don't like guyliner but he wears it well.
Mmmmhmmmmmm :blush:

OK I'm have a mental lapse...I remember Princes Phillip being killed by the Wraith...but can't remember him coming back to life. I don't think I missed any episodes...maybe I'm just getting old.

There was talk in season 2 of releasing Prince Phillip similarly to how Regina was released; when Snow and Emma went into the Enchanted Forest. If memory serves they figured out a way to get Phillip back, and Mulan and Aurora set off to do so once Emma and Snow returned to Story Brook.

OK, LOVED the premiere!
They better not keep Henry in Neverland too long, he has already grown so much since the beginning of the series.
And i agree about Rumpelstiltskin... It is odd to see him in his Fairytale clothes without the sparkly makeup.

My only complaint is not about the show itself, but with the ads they show during the show... we were so excited for our favorite show that we didn't have enough time paused to get through all the commercials. So me and my 3 kids are snuggled in bed watching Once Upon a Time, and it goes to a commercial talking about all the sex in the next two hours. completely inappropriate! i understand the need to advertise their other shows, but maybe use a different spot during the hour you are airing a family show?!?

OK, LOVED the premiere!
They better not keep Henry in Neverland too long, he has already grown so much since the beginning of the series.
And i agree about Rumpelstiltskin... It is odd to see him in his Fairytale clothes without the sparkly makeup.

I actually thought Neverland might be a good time to explain Henry's (the actor's) growth. Maybe he grows up to a certain age quickly and stops in Neverland...or something like that. They will need to explain his growth at some point.

I actually thought Neverland might be a good time to explain Henry's (the actor's) growth. Maybe he grows up to a certain age quickly and stops in Neverland...or something like that. They will need to explain his growth at some point.

Henry is 13 now. He always grew because he was only 3 weeks or 3 months (cant remember which) when Rumple got him for Regina. Plus when the clock started again, things started moving in real time. I would like to see the Mad Hatters daughter.

My only complaint is not about the show itself, but with the ads they show during the show... we were so excited for our favorite show that we didn't have enough time paused to get through all the commercials. So me and my 3 kids are snuggled in bed watching Once Upon a Time, and it goes to a commercial talking about all the sex in the next two hours. completely inappropriate! i understand the need to advertise their other shows, but maybe use a different spot during the hour you are airing a family show?!?

Well the show is followed by Revenge and Betrayal! They're going to advertise. If you have a DVR try not to start watching until 8:15 so you can fast forward through most of the commercials.

And I squee-ed when Prince Phillip was shown. Julian Morris is very nice to look at! Love him as Wren on PLL.

Well the show is followed by Revenge and Betrayal! They're going to advertise. If you have a DVR try not to start watching until 8:15 so you can fast forward through most of the commercials.

And I squee-ed when Prince Phillip was shown. Julian Morris is very nice to look at! Love him as Wren on PLL.

Like i said, i understand that they have to advertise their other shows. But can't they find a spot with a better tagline than "Sex, Lies, and Really Hot Guys" to air during a family show? Advertisements should be tailored towards the viewing audience. And I don't think those ads fit the time slot in which they aired.

Like i said, i understand that they have to advertise their other shows. But can't they find a spot with a better tagline than "Sex, Lies, and Really Hot Guys" to air during a family show? Advertisements should be tailored towards the viewing audience. And I don't think those ads fit the time slot in which they aired.

:confused3 Maybe it's just me but I don't consider OUAT a family show - at least not one for younger kids. Sure it's about fairy tale characters but the show can be violent & at times the language isn't all that great. There's not as much sex going on as Revenge or Betrayal but it's definitely in there!

I agree with you...

I agree 100%.
My DD10 is a good example of an age where she is plenty old enough to be watching OUAT, but certainly not old enough for "Sex, Lies, and Really Hot Guys."
I have found a lot of the advertising in the past to be inappropriate as well. It's one of those things where if you are watching by yourself, you probably wouldn't notice. But, watch with a tween/ early teen and you realize how awful they are. :crazy2:

I have found it best to mute the commercials, or better yet, flip to another station during them. I had forgotten this on the first night, so we did catch a little. Luckily, DS14 was interested in Monday night football and flipped over to check it. This coming week I'll remember.

On another note, we all loved the episode!:thumbsup2

So what does the stuff "dream shade?" do? Charming was hit with it?

It was the same poison used to fatally injure Rumple but in a concentrated form. Hook said in its natural state it causes a slow, painful death.

I was excited about the Tinkerbelle preview. Regina reminded me of Wendy.

How did I not know there was a OUAT thread on here?

I am really loving the new season. I need to scroll back through the thread to see what you all are thinking.

We just did a OUAT season 3 premiere party last week if you all would like to see it. We took pictures and video. I will post the video and if you guys would like I can post detailed pictures. We took a lot.

My daughter and I are going to a OUAT convention here in Orlando in November so I had a Snow White costume designed for her. My Regina costume is in progress still. Since its not complete I may turn it into the one Regina wore tonight ( black feathers) since the scene has my daughters costume in it. Then we would match!

Here is the link . Sorry for the bad video taping. The show was about to start so I was in a hurry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3OvXfgfQ8k&feature=youtu.be

I agree ! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter