Once Upon a Time~ PART 2~

"Lost" star Naveen Andrews" is joining the cast this season! I'm thinking Aladdin. Can't wait!

The trailer was great! My DD loves Ariel--she was thrilled when I showed her! We've been waiting what feels like foooorevvvvver for Ariel!

A friend is there now--she actually works for Disney (lucky girl). I've asked her to gather as much info as she can. Until then, I've googled a little. Although not much was revealed, as expected, it's still fun to read!

http://www.mercurynews.com/karen-ds...c-con-2013-robert-carlyle-and-colin-odonoghue

http://www.hitfix.com/starr-raving/comic-con-2013-once-upon-a-time-peter-pan-and-ariel

and Tink will be arriving!

http://www.eonline.com/news/440975/...-ariel-s-debut-complicated-peter-pan-and-more

more of the same info but this one includes the Season 3 Trailer.

http://tvline.com/2013/07/20/once-upon-a-time-comic-con-2013-season-3-spoilers/

The anticipation is building........

also waiting for the season 2 DVD release which should come very soon!

Hi all :wave2: I marathoned the first two seasons in May/June, so I had to stay away until now!

Have any of you visited Hypable? They have great ComicCon coverage, including Once Upon a Time :goodvibes

I'm anxious for the new season, but I hope thy keep this season a little more focused than last year's. There were too many characters, too many storylines and most of them didn't really have anything to do with the core characters that makes the show so appealing.

I'm anxious for the new season, but I hope thy keep this season a little more focused than last year's. There were too many characters, too many storylines and most of them didn't really have anything to do with the core characters that makes the show so appealing.

If you watched the link I posted they had tons of new characters. Peter Pan, Ariel, Tinkerbell and Pochahontas. There were a bunch of people I can't figure out. They showed Tritan and Prince Eric too.

If you watched the link I posted they had tons of new characters. Peter Pan, Ariel, Tinkerbell and Pochahontas. There were a bunch of people I can't figure out. They showed Tritan and Prince Eric too.

The link you posted was fan-made. i got about halfway through it before i read the comments. NOT a real trailer.
Once the scene from Pirates of the Carribean came on, I knew it was bogus. lol

Yeah, I did watch the link you provided and groaned thinking it looks worse than last season's with little to no representation of the original core characters. Then as I read through the articles linked above I realized that if they just started filming this season on Monday, then this couldn't be a legitimate trailer. Then someone even mentioned it wasn't real. So I still hold out hope they return to the original characters a little more.

Ethan Embry did not age well. I was watching Vegas Vacation a couple weeks ago and yeah...IDK what happened there lol.

I'm excited for season 3 cause they're gonna bring in Rufio lol. I love Hook!

All the waits between episodes at the end of season 2 and the gross kiss between Greg and that girl turned me off. I haven't watched since. Is it worth it to catch up on those last few episodes?

All the waits between episodes at the end of season 2 and the gross kiss between Greg and that girl turned me off. I haven't watched since. Is it worth it to catch up on those last few episodes?

probably...I mean, if you didn't see them you would probably have no trouble figuring out what's going on, but my guess is they're gonna re-air them the weeks leading up to the new season.

I think the mystery surrounding Peter Pan and Neverland is worth it, but that's just me. You could probably stream the last few episodes or watch it online to find out what's going on. But I'm with ya on Season 2, just didn't have the pizzazz that season 1 did.

I was pretty happy to hear they would air 11 episodes then take a break then air the remaining 11 episodes. It was the worst when there were all those breaks last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter