Once Upon A Christmas Dream: December 2007 Final Day & Pictures Now Up!

Thanks for sharing your trip ~ we're hopin' for a early Dec. 08 trip and your TR has me so excited! I hope your trip this month is a great one!

Thanks for sharing your trip ~ we're hopin' for a early Dec. 08 trip and your TR has me so excited! I hope your trip this month is a great one!

We went in early December in 2005 and it was a wonderful trip. One of our best trips ever. Well they all are wonderful trips.

Michele
:hippie:

I'm a sucker for pictures of Disneyland! Great trip report! I love the picture of Prince Phillip holding up Aurora in the parade. :love:

Thanks everybody. I just got back a few hours ago from another wonderful Disneyland visit and am working on notes so I don't forget things when I write the report. I'm hoping to get working on the February report in the next couple of days, so stay tuned.

I was just thinking about you and your trip over the weekend. I look forward to reading about your trip.

Michele
:hippie:

sleepless knight-
I really enjoyed your trip report!

I was there the week before Thanksgiving and you're right, a weekday in December would be much better.
It was so crowded i just wanted to get out of there. And that's pretty bad for the biggest Disney geek ever to want to go to the airport early.

was the X Wing fighter in the Star Tours queue?
My boys are Star Wars fans and I don't recall seeing that.

Hope you find your Jedi Princess!

The X-Wing is actually over in the arcade. As you're in the standby line for Space Mountain, when you get up to the side of the building, look through the windows and you'll see the X-Wing through the windows. When I got off, I went into the arcade and went to the back of the building. Look up and there it is.

When the PeopleMover was still around they had stormtroopers standing guard near Star Tours. And a few years ago, they had Darth Vader standing over the portal between Star Tours gift shop and the main Star Trader.

In terms of finding my Jedi Princess, I did find her an ID badge this past Saturday night. Star Traders had these Jedi Training Academy badges and one actually said Princess on it. Considering the photoshop alterations I've done depicting Sleeping Beauty with a lightsaber, I bought this badge. When the time comes, it will match my Jedi Council Member badge. :rotfl2:

The first installment of my February trip report is now up.

The X-Wing is actually over in the arcade. As you're in the standby line for Space Mountain, when you get up to the side of the building, look through the windows and you'll see the X-Wing through the windows. When I got off, I went into the arcade and went to the back of the building. Look up and there it is.

When the PeopleMover was still around they had stormtroopers standing guard near Star Tours. And a few years ago, they had Darth Vader standing over the portal between Star Tours gift shop and the main Star Trader.

In terms of finding my Jedi Princess, I did find her an ID badge this past Saturday night. Star Traders had these Jedi Training Academy badges and one actually said Princess on it. Considering the photoshop alterations I've done depicting Sleeping Beauty with a lightsaber, I bought this badge. When the time comes, it will match my Jedi Council Member badge. :rotfl2:

The first installment of my February trip report is now up.

Thanks, I will definitely make sure the boys get a look at that. Even if I have to spend a fortune in the arcade which I usually avoid if possible.
They are obsessed with playing Lego Star Wars on the Wii and can't wait to fight Darth Vader and Darth Maul. Last Sept and Nov they chickened out, but this time they are ready. They've been watching it on You Tube and have a strategy.
Did they have the Build Your Own Lightsaber in December?
I just read about it but wasn't sure when it started.

I don't think they had the BYO lightsaber station in December. I wanted to take a closer look at it myself, but it was really crowded. I have some of the prop replica lightsabers with light up hilt and sound effects, so the BYO is a curiousity for me. I'm thinking you may be able to "bypass" the arcade games to get to the X-wing.

Just wait until you hear about the rodent problem that I experienced on my most recent visit to the Hollywood Tower Hotel.

Wow, We are going during Christmas this year and it is the first time ever being away from home at Christmas and after seeing these pictures it makes me even more excited!!:cool1:

So, I know I'm way late to the party on this TR but I wanted to go back and read yours since you're a SB fan like me! Very well done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter