Once a MVMCP ticket is linked to MDE...

We went to MNSSHP. I linked our tickets to our MBs but we used our hard tickets to get in the park. I was advised to do that from the ipo.

I purchased the tickets on the phone and wrote down the confirmation number (which I now can't find). And I can't find an email confirmation, even though I've saved every other confirmation for everything from dining ressies to resort ressies back to 2007.

I really hope we can get in. Another "That's what I get" moment. LOL. At least it's showing on our MBs.

I called and CM Edison told me that the bands will work and they'll just ask for ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets. I used gift cards, so he told me to just tell them that and they'll go off my ID.

I think I'll get there early just in case. LOL

We just went to one of the Halloween parties with tickets linked to our Magic Bands and only used the band to get in. It was no problem. I could see them showing in the MDE app.

I also paid using a gift card so I wrote down the confirmation # on the back of the gift card. I plan on bringing that with my ID. I opted to have them at will-call, but I do see them linked in my MDE account. I wonder if I still need to go get the tickets at the will-call box since they're on MDE?

For MNSSHP we got hard tix in mail. I brought them along, but after linking to MDE we just used our bands to enter and that was it, we were off to party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter