Onboard credit ????

mariamard

<font color=brown>Had to stand like the letter T<b
Quick question....We re-booked while on the Magic in Jan and our next cruise is in about 2 1/2 mos. Our final payment is coming up in 2 weeks and I was going to pay it today.Before I do that, I was a little confused. I rebooked with the $200 onboard credit. Where is that going to show up? Meaning, I just read the guest copy of our ressie and I don't see it there. I know that I can call, but when I tried yesterday, I was on hold forever so I hung up knowing I can get better answers from you all :) . Anyway, how does this work??? Is it there at the end with the purser? Has anyone gotten the "runaround" with this? I'm a little nervous not seeing this on this copy anywhere.............
thanks--Maria ::MinnieMo

You won't see any reference to the credit until you get to your stateroom and their should be a card there confirming you have a credit. One year the card wasn't there and we went to guest services for them to confirm we did have the credit. If you are concerned you can call DCL 800# and they will tell you if there is a credit on your reservation.

Just confirming what SweetSpot says. It isn't showing up anywhere in our paperwork either. I called my TA and she said that it is showing up on her end and that is what really counts. She said that a card will be in our room and if not, we just need to go to Guest Svcs because it is in the system.

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter