Onboard Booking & Travel Insurance

cisobe

Mouseketeer
We booked an onboard place holder cruise during our 10/19-10/26 cruise on the Wonder. For Travel Insurance, we are required get a policy with in 14 days of our initial payment to cover pre-existing medical conditions.

Does that mean I need to get my travel insurance now for the place holder cruise we booked? then adjust it when we get our real cruise date?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We booked an onboard place holder cruise during our 10/19-10/26 cruise on the Wonder. For Travel Insurance, we are required get a policy with in 14 days of our initial payment to cover pre-existing medical conditions.

Does that mean I need to get my travel insurance now for the place holder cruise we booked? then adjust it when we get our real cruise date?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First you may wish to post your question in the main DCL forum and not in the trip reports section, you will then get more responses.

I would say do many trip insurance policies HSVE different terms and conditions and with contacting the company direct.

We have annual trip insurance to cover all the family which covers all trips.

Thanks, I thought I was posting in the main DHL forum but it ended up in here and I couldn't move it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter