On the DLXDDP, how many does Chef Mickey's use?

jbayer

Earning My Ears
Hello. I know I am probably using th wrong abbreviation for the deluxe dining plan, so i apologize.:cool2: My wife and I will be using the deluxe plan when we go to WDW in August. We want to try Chef Mickeys. Can someone tell me how many of the meal tickets per person it will cost us? Better yet, is there a list or thread somewhere that will tell me what each restaurant 'charges' when on the deluxe plan? I think we get 3 'meal tickets' per person per night.

Thanks!
John

Chef Mickey's costs one meal credit per person on the Deluxe dining plan.

At the top of this board there is an FAQ thread, titled "Everything you always wanted to know." This thread has a link to the official Disney brochure for the deluxe dining plan which will give you a list of restaurants that participate and how many credits they cost.

Chef Mickey's costs one meal credit per person on the Deluxe dining plan.

At the top of this board there is an FAQ thread, titled "Everything you always wanted to know." This thread has a link to the official Disney brochure for the deluxe dining plan which will give you a list of restaurants that participate and how many credits they cost.

Thanks!:goodvibes
John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter