? on the Chico's Deal

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by 2angelsinheaven, Aug 15, 2005.

1. 2angelsinheaven

2angelsinheaven Loves making dreams come true!

Under the free s/h it has a star, the star says "* Shipping & Handling fees are waived for full Passport Club members who have met the $500 spending requirements." Just a heads up, I'm not going to try it since I'm not sure they won't go back and slap me with a s/h charge.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jlb

jlb Mouseketeer

When I signed up fot the Passport many months ago, it was because my first purchase was with free shipping.

4. pyrxtc

pyrxtc <font color=deeppink>Married 10-5-02<br><font colo

well my owed amount was $0 and that's what I agreed to so they better not try to charge me anything.

5. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

Also, if you keep the online invoice, they cannot legally change your total without your approval. They would have to call you to get your OK.

6. Tinkerbelle32

Tinkerbelle32 DIS Veteran

I agree with the above post! If my computer e-mail invoice says $0 owed, then they had better not try to charge my anthing! I'll be keeping an eye open.

7. blondimom

blondimom Keeping Busy Being Fabulous!!!!

The thing is, your total has to be EXACTLY $20-not a penny more. I ordered a bracelet for $20 and it went through and I had a zero balance. When I tried initially to order items that totaled $21.87, they tried to charge me tax and shipping. :confused3