On the 8th day of Disney..We Checked-Out! A Trip Report

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by thesupersmartguy, Dec 9, 2008.

1. thesupersmartguy

thesupersmartguy DIS Veteran

Hi all, we just got back form 8 Grand days at Disney and only ended up riding 4 rides! I have pics to follow from those days we got out and toured, so I hope you all enjoy!

Day 1

Nothing..Untill day 4 so let's save some time and skip.

Day 4: Went to ride TSM at DHS, and when we got to the entrance we saw.....Samuel L. Jackson "Mace Windu" form the Star Wars Sagas.

[​IMG]

After that, we went and had a wonderful meal at The Hollywood Brown Derby, and rode over to EPCOT for the Candlelight Processional.

[​IMG]

With guest speaker "Neil Patrick Harris".

[​IMG]

Day 5: We went over to the Beach Club to see Art and the Christmas decorations.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Then went over to our first "Welcome Home Wednesdays" DVC event. For those of you wondering Dee Vee Cee was there, and they gave everyone a DVC cap as they left. Normally I would put a pic here, but the content of WHW is for DVC members eyes only:thumbsup2

For dinner that night, we had scheduled the California Grill, and were able to get a window seat. This was the view: [​IMG]

As we left we snapped a few shots of the Contemporary at Christmas:[​IMG][​IMG]

The next morning we checked out of our Club Level room at the DTD Hilton:[​IMG]

And moved to the GF: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

After we settled in, we headed up to the CL lounge:[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And made a stop in to see the Sugar loaf Building:[​IMG] [​IMG]

Our next to the last night was spent at MGM:[​IMG]

And our last was spent at MK. That completes this trip report. Look for a new one where we do more in February of 2009

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Alicnwondrln

Alicnwondrln DIS Veteran

isnt that Neil Patrick Harris ??

4. thesupersmartguy

Yes, you are absoutely correct. We wanted to go see Steven Curtis Chapman, but could not make it then. Guess I have tripplanningrecallaphobia:rotfl2:

5. mandymommy4

mandymommy4 DIS Veteran

:rotfl: Yes, that is Neil Patrick Harris.

I am a fan of Steven's but I have also met him in Nashville while up there recording some stuff. SCC is scheduled to be narrating the 22-24.

6. thesupersmartguy

7. The Disney Fanatic

The Disney Fanatic DIS Dad's Club Member #1

How did you like the DTD Hilton? Was it worth the money? :confused3

8. Mahusky

Mahusky West of Boston and East of Nowhere

subbing to this too!