On the 8th day of Disney..We Checked-Out! A Trip Report

thesupersmartguy

DIS Veteran
Hi all, we just got back form 8 Grand days at Disney and only ended up riding 4 rides! I have pics to follow from those days we got out and toured, so I hope you all enjoy!

Day 1

Nothing..Untill day 4 so let's save some time and skip.

Day 4: Went to ride TSM at DHS, and when we got to the entrance we saw.....Samuel L. Jackson "Mace Windu" form the Star Wars Sagas.

IMG_1004.jpg

After that, we went and had a wonderful meal at The Hollywood Brown Derby, and rode over to EPCOT for the Candlelight Processional.

IMG_1051.jpg

With guest speaker "Neil Patrick Harris".

IMG_1060.jpg

Day 5: We went over to the Beach Club to see Art and the Christmas decorations.

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg
IMG_1123.jpg

Then went over to our first "Welcome Home Wednesdays" DVC event. For those of you wondering Dee Vee Cee was there, and they gave everyone a DVC cap as they left. Normally I would put a pic here, but the content of WHW is for DVC members eyes only:thumbsup2

For dinner that night, we had scheduled the California Grill, and were able to get a window seat. This was the view:
IMG_1162.jpg

As we left we snapped a few shots of the Contemporary at Christmas:
IMG_1290.jpg
IMG_1298.jpg

The next morning we checked out of our Club Level room at the DTD Hilton:
IMG_1324.jpg

And moved to the GF:
IMG_1339.jpg
IMG_1341.jpg
IMG_1346.jpg
IMG_1358.jpg

After we settled in, we headed up to the CL lounge:
IMG_1523.jpg
IMG_1549.jpg
IMG_1551.jpg
IMG_1663.jpg
IMG_1665.jpg
IMG_1666.jpg

And made a stop in to see the Sugar loaf Building:
IMG_1656.jpg
IMG_1654.jpg

Our next to the last night was spent at MGM:
IMG_1739.jpg

And our last was spent at MK. That completes this trip report. Look for a new one where we do more in February of 2009

Yes, you are absoutely correct. We wanted to go see Steven Curtis Chapman, but could not make it then. Guess I have tripplanningrecallaphobia:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter