On line dining system where do I put my resort reservation number?

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
Today is our 180 day mark for our trip 5/21-5/28 and I wanted to make my dining reservations. All the system will let me do is make our dining reservations for 5/21. There is no where to put in my resort number so that the dates will expand.
I tried going for breakfast at the castle and then it said I could search for 5 days but the dates would not even fill in for that.
Am I missing something? I know before the "upgrades" you were able to do the reservations for 10 days, what happened?

Unfortunately you can only make online reservations up to the 180 days at the moment. To book the +10 you have to call. It seems to have been this way for a while now, not sure if they are ever going to change it back?:confused3

you should be able to just log into your wdw account and it will associate your ressies. that's what it did for me. and i've been booking for january over several days the past week. i immediately get a conformation email also.

Yep, as mentioned the 180 + 10 is not working online. You have to call to get the +10 now. I hope it comes back as I really liked that feature.

Thank you for your replies, I really liked the option of making all my reservations for a week at a time on line. I will just go ahead and call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter