On-line checkin when booked with travel agent

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by yesmylove, Sep 1, 2010.

1. yesmylove

yesmylove Mouseketeer

I have been trying to do on-line checkin today but it won't let me, can you not do on-line checkin if you booked with a travel agent. I have the confirmation # issued by Disney, I don't know what i'm doing wrong. Any idea's.
    Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

You can do online check in up to 10 days in advance of your arrival at WDW. Go to www.mydisneyreservation.com/guest You will need your Disney confirmation number ( 8 or 12 digits) and a credit card.

4. yesmylove

yesmylove Mouseketeer

Thanks, I'll try it now.

5. yesmylove

yesmylove Mouseketeer

Just tried it and it say my URL is incorrect. I don't know what that is. Help

6. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

7. Zerosinthecloset

Zerosinthecloset DIS Veteran

I had problems when I tried to use online checkin with a resort reservation I made through Expedia in February. I called WDW and they walked me through the process, and it wasn't too obvious. At some point they ask what type of reservation you have, and you have to select "Convention..." or something similar. Reservations made other than through WDW need to go through this selection.

8. addiln

addiln DIS Veteran

9. yesmylove

yesmylove Mouseketeer

Nope, I've tried them all and nothing is working for me. I e-mailed Disney to see if they can help.
    Thanks everyone.