On Line Check in ????

blondemom

Mouseketeer
Hi,all. Just wondering if I am the only one unable to check in online today. I keep getting a system error!!!

Of course, I volunteer to help out my parents, and I can't even do it!!!

Any advise??

did you book directly through disney or a 3rd party site like expedia or travelocity?
i had the same issue with online check in. i booked through travelocity and had quite the headache. I finally was able to get a phone number for online check in tech support. they told me to try using the site http://www.mydisneyreservation.com and i had to scroll to the bottom of the page and where it asks for how you booked i chose Through a Group or Convention and then was able to complete online check in.
Hope this helps!

been trying to use the online check in for 2 days now

I booked through Disney
linked through the email they sent me - no go

Went to the web site directly - no go

Not sure what's going on

Booked a package directly with Disney....I was able to do the online checkin last night but have not received an email confirming it was done...I did print out the confirmation that came up on the screen last night....I tried this morning to modify my cell phone number...last night I put in our home phone by mistake and it wouldn't let me modify the information....glad to see that I'm not the only one having problems.

did you book directly through disney or a 3rd party site like expedia or travelocity?
i had the same issue with online check in. i booked through travelocity and had quite the headache. I finally was able to get a phone number for online check in tech support. they told me to try using the site http://www.mydisneyreservation.com and i had to scroll to the bottom of the page and where it asks for how you booked i chose Through a Group or Convention and then was able to complete online check in.
Hope this helps!

I had tried all day to do an online check-in with no luck. After reaing the above post, I tried the recommened site and clicked on "Booked through WDW" (I am a bounceback from last year) And FINALLY it went through! Thanks Daisy D23!

:banana:

I had problems, too.
I first attempted to check in last Saturday night and did not get a confirmation e-mail. I had to try several times over the next 3 days until I finally got the confirmation.
I thought it was because I am on a Mac and sometimes the Disney site does not work well on Safari, so I switched to Firefox and that's when it went through.

Funny thing was, each time I did it I got back to My reservations page and it looked like I had checked in.

I was bummed it took so many days for me to get this to work and hope that doesn't impact our room selection.

You are not alone and it is not you, it's something glitchy with their system.
Keep trying and maybe try a different browser (couldn't hurt!).

Good luck!

I am having trouble too. I have been trying most of the day with no luck.

I just tried the link and it didnt work. It just keeps telling me system unavailable try again later.

:confused:Not sure why but the system keeps telling me it is unavailable. how can it be unavailable when many others have checked in on line????:sad2:

I did it this morning around 11am and it worked no problem. I got the confirmation email immediately.

I am now 6 days of trying without success. I also emailed WDW twice about it and haven't heard back.

I guess my parents will just have to do the old fashioned check in.

Very, very frustrating!!

We've been getting it the last 4 days. I called Tech Support and they said that because we have a complicated vacation split between 2 reservations, then it won't let us check in online. she said they will fix it but not sure when they will do it. She said that if you go on ME on one reservation and then go back on ME on another then you won't be able to check in online rightnow. :surfweb:

I am getting the system not available error too. My reservation is straight forward. I have tried a few different computers in case it didn't like internet explorer. It is really making me nuts. I keep trying every hour and still nothing! I am becoming obsessed! :rotfl:

:)

We've been getting it the last 4 days. I called Tech Support and they said that because we have a complicated vacation split between 2 reservations, then it won't let us check in online. she said they will fix it but not sure when they will do it. She said that if you go on ME on one reservation and then go back on ME on another then you won't be able to check in online rightnow. :surfweb:

I guess this is us. We do have a 1 night room only then our package starts the next day. I hope our ME is all set we only received documents for our arrival but none for our departure. At this point I will just be happy to be there. Online check in or not.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter