On line check in questions? SS

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by 3kidz4dis, Oct 4, 2012.

1. 3kidz4dis

3kidz4dis DIS Veteran

We are staying at SS and wanted to know if doing on line check in places you in a less desirable location? SS is huge and just wanted to know if there are any location requests are are accepted or you just "get what you get"? If so, what is a better location?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tomandrobin

tomandrobin DIS Veteran

On line check-in does not put you in a less then desirable location. Online check-in has no bearing on your room assignment.

Have no fear....Its not as big as you think. Getting from point A to point B, or the buses is very easy. The resort is centrally laid out with the check-in/lobby at the center point.

There is one exception, I do not like or recommend the Carousel section.

Suggesting a location requires more input. What is important to you, are you a pool person, do you want to walk to DTD, etc.

4. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I suggest that you contact MS for your room requests.

:earsboy: Bill

5. DizBub

DizBub Totally Addicted

We requested Congress Park for the view and the easy walk to DTD. Got the Springs section. Very disappointing at first but it turned out to be a stroke of luck. Perfect location, by the bus stop, right across from Artists' Palette and the main pool and an easy walk over to the Paddock Pool. After 8 nights nobody wanted to leave.

6. vellamint

vellamint DIS Veteran

Hi. Glad you enjoyed your trip. How was the trip to DTD from Springs section...

7. BirdsOfPreyDave

BirdsOfPreyDave Disney Lover, DVC Member, SSR Fanatic DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Check out FAQ #4 in this post for my thoughts on the "which section is best for my family" question.