? on expiration date on upgrade of DVC promo tickets

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
I purchased 3 DVC promo, 1 park 4 days, tickets on Christmas Eve 2014. My girls and I went to Disney on Jan. 4, 2015 and activated them by entering DHS. On day 4 in AK before we entered the park, we upgraded these tickets to DVC AP's. What date should be on these tickets for expiration.

I think ours are messed up! No calling DVC this morning as the are "running a bit slow"! LOL If they are incorrect, who do I call to fix them?

I purchased 3 DVC promo, 1 park 4 days, tickets on Christmas Eve 2014. My girls and I went to Disney on Jan. 4, 2015 and activated them by entering DHS. On day 4 in AK before we entered the park, we upgraded these tickets to DVC AP's. What date should be on these tickets for expiration.

I think ours are messed up! No calling DVC this morning as the are "running a bit slow"! LOL If they are incorrect, who do I call to fix them?

Should be the date of the first use of the 4 day.

"Should be the date of the first use of the 4 day."

That is what I thought too, but they say the date of purchase instead. Who do I contact?

Well DVC was not the place to call........now waiting on ticketing! LOL!

Not a hard problem to fix. They will be able to see the date you first used them, and can change the expiration date. Ticketing would probably be better able to help than DVC

"Should be the date of the first use of the 4 day."

That is what I thought too, but they say the date of purchase instead. Who do I contact?
You could try the passholder hotline: 407-560-PASS (407-560-7277).

Not a hard problem to fix. They will be able to see the date you first used them, and can change the expiration date. Ticketing would probably be better able to help than DVC

Yep ticketing got it fixed. I explained the problem, they got into MDE account, and then fixed it in a few minutes after I hung up with them.

I thought those promo tickets couldn't be ungraded. If they were the 4 day, one park each day you were a very lucky person...the promo stated no upgrades allowed.

I thought those promo tickets couldn't be ungraded. If they were the 4 day, one park each day you were a very lucky person...the promo stated no upgrades allowed.
They could not be upgraded to "more days" but could be upgraded to an Annual Pass. I was not lucky, it was part of the promotion.

Here is the link that states you can upgrade to AP's: http://www.dvcreport.com/199-four-day-park-ticket-offer-for-dvc-members/

"This offer is eligible for Annual Pass upgrades, and not eligible for ticket upgrades or add-ons (such as the Park Hopper, No Expiration, or Water Park Fun & More Option)."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter