On DDP can we get sushi at Kona

Sorry I don't know the answer but Disney can be pretty accommodating so I would hope they would do it.

There is a sushi tasting appetizer for two available at dinner ($15.99). So you could get that as your entree.

So even tho its a appy you can get it as your entree on the regular DDP?

I ordered appetizer as entree when I was on DDP(regular) this past xmas with no problem. If it is used as your entree, (did this at Kouzzina, Sci-FI can't remember other)they actually make out $$ in most cases. If the appetizer is for 2 then I would guess you would need to use it as entree for both of you.

Connears

Kona Island Sushi Bar is not on the DDP. If you are talking about the Sushi appetizer at Kona Cafe, then you can have it as your entree.

Thanks I was just talking about KONA, but from what I hear Kona Island does accept DDP but its a TS credit. Atleast thats the experince a few ppl have reported here..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter