On AOL's front page now too...

The nerve of some people. Especially to bring little kids down.

What if 8 year olds have AIM, and they read that stuff?

The nerve of some people. Especially to bring little kids down.

What if 8 year olds have AIM, and they read that stuff?

I don't think they would get the joke 'protest on facebook', instead, they'll join facebook and actually start protesting on facebook..

Well some people are taking VMK a little too seriously, I really don't think oprah will even care but maybe the news?

What will the news do? They'll forget about it the day after..

We don't need the media, we can do this ourselves

For our cause to be successful, we do really need the media. Without the media, there will be no way to pressure Disney to keep vmk alive. Speeking of Oprah, maybe we should contact her...

Have some of you read the comments people have left???

Some of them just make me shake my head in disgust.

Have some of you read the comments people have left???

Some of them just make me shake my head in disgust.

Yes, I have. I actually feel sorry for them because they think they are better blasting someone when they are hiding behind a computer. Must need to fill a void of somesort in their life to behave like that.

They just don't have a DIS Community to call home. :)

shake that part off. the truth is, any publicity is good publicity.

No worries friends ;)

For our cause to be successful, we do really need the media. Without the media, there will be no way to pressure Disney to keep vmk alive. Speeking of Oprah, maybe we should contact her...

I have no clue what I wrote anymore!
I was in a hurry, I'll be sure to edit that.

shake that part off. the truth is, any publicity is good publicity.

No worries friends ;)

Yup...let them condescend all they want. I don't see them banding together and fighting this hard for something they care about. If they were, they wouldn't have time to sit around making anonymous cheap shots. :rolleyes1

The VMK community is worth this, and I'm proud to be part of it!

funny thing about that last line actually is that there actually are facebook groups already set up for saving vmk ;) guess AOL should have researched to see that a dedicated VMKer will leave no stone unturned if it means getting our home back lol.

The best way to get Oprah would probably be to tell her about slinkyman's story?

If you're serious about contacting Oprah or another news source to tell them about kids and VMK, then there are a few we can let them know about...

-- Kids who have had cancer: Slinkyman (beat cancer)

-- Kids who are currently battling cancer: Dlandchick (going on her 2nd year)

-- Kids with autism who have found a connection with VMK (Sesamestreetboy for i.e. -- I know there are others but I will let those involved list them)

And what about the physically-challenged children...so many...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter