Omg!

jen_uk

<font color=6666cc>Eurovision Nut !!<font color=33
Last Friday at the college where I teach a student took a knife in and stabbed another student. :sad2:

He is in hospital and is in a serious condition, thats all I know. :worried:

How horrible Jen, hoping the student will be ok and the little blighter that did it gets his just desserts

The police have said that the lad who stabbed him is going to be arrested this week.

Unfortunatley this seems to be a trend...

Our friends kids go to primary school & a lad in the eldest kids class took a stanley knife in to 'get' a boy at the end of the day. Luckily he bragged about it during the day and was searched on his way out and the knife was found.

:sad2:

Jodie

This is always so frightening to hear about. My friend was stabbed at school while he was sat next to me in English (the teacher had left the room.) That was just an accident (the boy was running with a pair of scissors, tripped and the scissors ended up in my friend's back) but he was still expelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter