OMG paid for holiday twice, what should i do (long)?

bex32

Earning My Ears
Ok,back in January i booked accom and flights online for dlp for this sept so left it at that. As it was approaching thought i'd check details as i had had confirmation e mail from flight but not eurodisney. I had saved confirmation page to faveourites. I looked back on online banking with no record of money out for accom, just flights, also checked credit card bill..nothing. Looked up saved fave page which just showed up that time had expired on this page. Phoned euro who had no record of this transaction so i concluded that i hadn't pressed confirm on the said page. So went on a search for good price as in Jan it had been early booker price. Booked up, went a fortnight ago. Had 4 wisdom teeth out Thurs so had time on my hands so i've been sorting out my bills only to find a credit card bill for dlp back when i originally booked it in Jan! So i have paid for it twice. Stupid, in my defence we had never had credit cards before and had 2 on the go along with a big building project on the go so was paying out cheques left right and centre. So i'm planning on photocopying both bills which show both payments but have no ref number for original booking although it says eurodisney on the bill and forwarding it to them with an explanation. Any other suggestions, and or know the best address to forward to. Should i send copy or original as it has financial info on? On one hand i'm glad i wasn't going crazy but we're near on £300 out of pocket!

1) Call the Merchants involved and explain the problem.

if that does not remedy the situation.....

2) Call your credit card department - explain the problem - and they should be able to handle it.

I have spent 25 years in the Credit Card Industry. This should not be an issue.

Thanks, i shall get onto them tomorrow. I haven't used them for about 6 months but that shouldn't be a problem?

Oh dear, hope you've been successful in getting it sorted out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter