Thank you for coming over! *Tiara Club!* I debated regarding the crowds for MK, but I ALWAYS do MK on the last day. I'm worried that I might leave heartbroken if I didn't get to see Wishes on my last night. However, since that will be day 3 of Disney for DH, he will likely have toxic crowd syndrome by Saturday anyways. I was not planning on hopper passes for this trip, but on one of my solo days I would do MK and get my solo must do's out of my system. So for Saturday I am envisioning Cinnamon Rolls breakfast in MK, letting DH do a bit of wandering, and I think he will head back to the resort for the afternoon. We would meet up for supper and Wishes, and he will likely go back to the hotel while I stay as long as I hold up. DH doesn't enjoy rides, so we wouldn't be trapped in line for much of the day anyways, so I'm hoping that might be a good compromise. Who am I kidding - compromise?!? Lol, maybe, just maybe I'll compromise and let him pick one ride!
I think you'll have a good time, even if you did Epcot on Saturday instead. Honestly, I think you'll see a huge difference in the crowds if you do, which might even make your DH comfortable coming back again. I really do think that MK will be a madhouse though, even just for walking around, just my professional assessment. If you were my client, and knew you had a DH who had been reluctant to go because of crowds, I was strongly advise against it. Plus, Illuminations is a pretty memorable way to end a trip too. ;)

Hey there!! I followed you over here from my PTR. Your plans are so exciting!!! I think you are getting the best of both...some time with him and some time solo...what could be better than that??? Looking forward to reading along!

Wow...Ireland will be amazing!!! I'm so excited for you! And once your DH sees Europe he will want to go more places...crossing fingers. I would love to see Dublin...that's so amazing.

I'm late to the party, but I'm here now. I love your plans for the January Trip, I think it's a great intro for your Hubby! Not to mention some solo time for yourself...a solo trip is on my Disney Bucketlist!

I hope everything works out for your March/April 2016 Solo trip as well....might be a bit selfish on my part because we will be there during that time frame...can you say Dismeet??? :)

Hi, Donna! Thanks for the Facebook add! :goodvibes

And, since I had was forced to take some selfies for a contest *cough cough*, here is my official introductory Princess photo:

princessdonna-jpg.100755
It's a club, not a contest, you nerd! :rotfl2:

When in doubt, ALWAYS leave one day earlier than planned :thumbsup2 :laughing:
THIS! I do it all the time! :rotfl:

DH does not look impressed....
I've got a few choice words for your DH... :rolleyes1 I'll keep them to myself though, and just advise you to remind him of the primary governing principal of any successful marriage: HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE. Just saying. :cutie:

Well, we have a new and not improved budget for the trip... :(

Hub's flight, conference fees, 2 night stay in Orlando, cab fare back and forth to conference: $1271
Using airmiles for my flight: $165
POP - 8 nights - $1249.76 (no discount, and I'm just estimating as they won't let me go ahead into January 2016)
Park Passes -- $771.60
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subtotal: $3458
Minus funding of $1200
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Total $2258
Plus subsitute teacher costs of $800+
Total $3058

Now I'm the one that does not look impressed....

So, basically Cinderella is telling me that she has currently run out of pixie dust at the moment. It really doesn't work budget wise for DH to basically have a week of wages lost for a conference that he doesn't want to go to for a trip that we can take another time. But, on the bright side, spring break is looking like a better option. I'd rather go in March/April anyways because I love the hotter weather. And it might be a solo trip, depending on RL. Sigh, it was fun having a ticker and a plan for a little while! :rainbow:

Oh no! That's too bad! That Cinderella man...:sad2:

BRIGHT SIDE for March/April!! :cool1:

You could always get a March/April ticker...just for fun....:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter