OMG!! Look at the new Ike forecast

kbkids

<font color=cc0066>Loves the World in February<br>
Here we go again!!

204613W_sm.gif

Sorry - posted on the wrong board - but it's certainly budget related to me. DH is already out of work for a couple of weeks because of Gustave. This is not looking good!!

Im breathing a bit of sigh of relief over here in south fla that it most likely will avoid us but I feel for those on the west coast and panhandle.. Its massive..

You're 2.5 south of the mouse, eh? Where about? If you don't mind me asking. :goodvibes

Im breathing a bit of sigh of relief over here in south fla that it most likely will avoid us but I feel for those on the west coast and panhandle.. Its massive..

I know it - we're in Pensacola. Even though Gustave didn't hit us, it still affected DH's job. About the time they'll all be going back to work, this thing should be coming in!!

My mom lives in Navarre Fl. and working in western LA. right now. Poor thing drove all the way home to secure her house last week- drove back to La- only to be evacuated to MS. she just returned to LA. today and now this storm is heading towards her home. I think she will be staying put in LA. she is very worried though about her home in the panhandle.

we live in palm beach county on the east coast of Fla..

Okay...I lived in the Treasure Coast area for 8 years. Stuart, PSL, Ft Pierce and stinky ole Indiantown lol. I graduated from South Fork High back in 1986.

Yikes! Sorry, but :cool1: :rolleyes1 . Today has been so boring waiting for Hanna. I will pray for ya'll.

Stacie in SC

I know it - we're in Pensacola. Even though Gustave didn't hit us, it still affected DH's job. About the time they'll all be going back to work, this thing should be coming in!!

For real, we don't need this AT ALL! :eek:

(nice to "see" you!)

We go the word this afternoon -- Mandatory Non-resident evacuation for Saturday at 9 am. Mandatory resident evacuations begin Sunday morning.

hopefully Ike does not go that way or fizzles out but like usual it will not. So good luck and god bless

We're feeling a mixture of relief for us in Palm Beach County and concern for the gulf coast too.

If it heads toward the Pensacola area we just might be taking our Disney vacation a couple months early! :sad2: :scared: :rolleyes:

Better you visiting us then Ike!
Hope the storm works out for everyone involved though, hopefully shear gets a good piece of him and he weakens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter