OMG - I messed up ADR's!

LisaBi

DIS Veteran
I just realized I only have 6 ADRs (one of which is CRT, for 2 credits) during my upcoming 10 day trip (Sept 9 to 19). That will leave me with 3 TS credits pp. If I can't get more ADR's, do you think they'll let us convert them to CS? I know there have been mixed reviews/thoughts on that topic before.

Or maybe I'll get lucky and Sci Fi will have short-notice available (DS's favorite). The only thing I really wanted to try that I apparently never made ADRs for was Mama Melroses.

At least I have LeCelliar and CRT! (no - I'm not expecting a lot from CRT, and really stressed about using 2 credits, but I guess now that I may have some go to waste, oh well.....):rolleyes1

I just realized I only have 6 ADRs (one of which is CRT, for 2 credits) during my upcoming 10 day trip (Sept 9 to 19). That will leave me with 3 TS credits pp. If I can't get more ADR's, do you think they'll let us convert them to CS? I know there have been mixed reviews/thoughts on that topic before.

Or maybe I'll get lucky and Sci Fi will have short-notice available (DS's favorite). The only thing I really wanted to try that I apparently never made ADRs for was Mama Melroses.

At least I have LeCelliar and CRT! (no - I'm not expecting a lot from CRT, and really stressed about using 2 credits, but I guess now that I may have some go to waste, oh well.....):rolleyes1

What is CRT and ADR? Just have been wondering?

I would try for another 2 credit meal of you can't get anything else. They are usually a little easier (I was able to get Brown Derby with about an hours notice). Otherwise try the less poular places and ask about off times.

Good Luck!

Call and see what you can get now. You can always continue to call once you get to WDW to see if anything else opens up. I've had great luck in getting last minute ADRs for most places!

Try and ask to see what is available.. I have had no problem getting a ADR at the Yacht Club Galley.. great meal there before and then we are also trying the Maya Grill

Don't give up! Last year we only kept about 1/2 of our original ADRs and I made new ones while there. (And yes, before you ask, I did cancel the ADRs we didn't use :goodvibes ) We were there from Sept. 9-19, 2006.

Ones I made, and kept were:
(all dinners u.n.o.)
Kona
1900 Park Fare
Le Cellier
Ca. Grill
Liberty Tree Tavern (MNSSHP)
1900 PF -DD's 7th birthday breakfast :thumbsup2

Ones I cancelled while there:
50's PTC
Sci Fi (lunch)
Rose and Crown
Kona
Hollywood Brown Derby
Coral Reef

Ones I made while there (most on same day, only one was 3 days ahead-Narcoossee's):
Raglan Road
HBD
Kona
Narcoossee's

So as you can see, it is possible to make ADRs while there (especially if you are flexible on the times-we like to eat late 7:30-8 is good with us) And since I'm sure I'm not the only one who makes ADRs and then cancels them, you may luck into getting one of those cancellations. Last year a few of our ADRs were cancelled and then made for another night, at the same location. Mostly due to not being in a park on the day of the ressies and not wanting to use admission just to eat.

So, don't give up hope, you still should be able to use up your last 3 TC. Hey, maybe you'll luck out and be able to get one of our ADRs after we cancel them this trip :goodvibes . We'll be there 9-6 to 9-16 and have ADRs for each night of which I know a few of them will be cancelled, of course, I won't know which ones until we are there-sorry. :confused:

Happy Dining!

I would keep trying. It never hurts. When your there just pick up the phone and call and ask as well. Some people cancel the day before or the day of. Good Luck.

Go to the HDDR if possible. It's great. You can also call dining when you check in and often lots of things are available if you are a little flexible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter