OMG great rate at Dolphin for 6-30to7-7better than Govt/Nurse rate!for Everyone hurry

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by gm, Jun 17, 2002.

1. gm

gm DIS Veteran

Just put in those dates for travel on Expedia and the rate of $123 came up. It is an expedia special rate but I do not know for how long. Anyone can use it and do not have to be a nurse,govt emp.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

That's a great rate! FYI - Expedia's "special rates" have to be completely paid for at time of booking, and there is a cancellation fee. There's also a small "service fee" of $4.13/day - from what I can figure.

4. Beanie

Beanie ~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~

That is a great rate!! Thanks for the heads up!! :)

5. gm

gm DIS Veteran

nancy is right. I just realized that total for 6 days comes to $843 instead of $819with taxes. the extra $24 looks like service fee of $4. It is a bad busines practice if they do not list those fees anywhere on their site for the exact amount because I didnt see them or couldnt find them. but still a great rate for summer. I would book it but wouldnt because I wouldnt get starpoints for the stay plus I get a govt discount so for a few dollars more I can get my starpoints for my platinum card.:p but still a good rate for those who cannot get the govt dscount or the nurse discount.