olive garden..........?

LSchrow

life without the BWVs is <null and void>
i know it's not WDW :) , but DD & i really like their food. we ate at one near WDW eons ago, & was wondering if anyone could give me directions on the nearest one? (we'll be at BWV)
also ~ please be kind :goodvibes , this will be my 1st wdw driving experience ~ norm DH does the driving, but we're on a girls only trip :cheer2: ~ so nothing 400 miles away, through swampland, over snowcapped mountains...... ;)
TY!

Just back and we stopped there on our "outlet mall" day. I had gift cards totalling $55, and was able to keep the billunder that for all four of us!

The easiest way to get there is to follow the signs on Disney property to the Down Town Disney area, go past allthe DTD hotels and exit at the lights by the crossroads. Be in the left turn lane, proceed straight and change to the right lane ASAP in about a half mile or so the Olive Garden will be on the right side.

TY!
(& NO swampland ~ thanks!! ;) )
we'll prob use GCs too, gotta turn all those credit card points into somthing good! :wave2:

We visit this Olive Garden on every trip. Leaving BWV, turn right from the parking lot. At the light, make a left(towards Dowtown Disney), and follow this past Downtown Disney(until it becomes Hotel Plaza Blvd.). You will eventually be looking directly across the street at the Crossroads shopping center. At this light, get in the left lane(I believe there is a lane that has arrows pointing left and straight, so get into this lane---the furthest right left-turning lane. Confused?) Olive garden will be on the right (at Palm Parkway) at the 2nd light past Crossroads. And the Winn Dixie is 3-4 lights past Crossroads, if you need groceries. :goodvibes

cool! :cool1:
i needed directions to 3 places : OG, winn dixie and (dare i ask for more directions :scared1: ) golden corral (LOVE their buffet!!).

2 down, one to go :teeth:
ty for all the help!!

Instead of turning left at Crossroads (to go to OG), turn right. Get to the far left lane. Go under the I4 overpass to the next red light. Turn left onto Vineland Rd and make the next available left into the Golden Corral (and Bahama Breeze) parking lot. HTH.

FWIW, while not as close as the OG mentioned above, there is a particularly nice OG on International Drive in the vicinity of Pointe Orlando shopping area (on the other side of the street). This OG is fairly new, and probably the nicest OG I've ever been in!

TY for everyone's help!

i was worried i would wind up spending 5 1/2 days of my itty-bitty 6 day vacation driving around trying to find these places :scared:

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter