Older Girls and BBB

Kate Hyska

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!
Wondering if anyone has had experiences with BBB and older girls? Online I have only seen reviews for younger girls. My daughters are 9 and 12 and much to my surprise want to get princess makeovers.
We have a reservations for both the morning of 12/16 at the MK location and then lunch at CRT at 11:45. Any feedback would be wonderful!

Our last trip my girls wereour last trip my daughters were 11 and 14. They didn't want BBB, but the pirate make over. When we go again girls will be 15 and 18 and they're excited to do BBB

BBB is only for ages 3-12 so your girls will not be able to get a makeover when they are 15 and 18.

My DD will be 12 by our next trip and wants to do BBB one last time, however she wants to wear something princess inspired and not the full on gown like she did at age 7.

Both my DD' s loved it until they aged out.
When the oldest was 12 she picked out a pretty skirt and shirt as she wanted to be dressy but not in full princess gear. We brought this with us as her BBB outfit.
DD #2 was decked out in a full Jasmine costume that travelled with us as well.
We had the photo shoot package done as well as I knew this was the last time we would visit the BBB.

I have heard great things about Ivy Trellis at the Grand Floridian for older girl makeovers. No personal experience but apparently their certified stylists actually style the hair in princess curls vs the BBB 'brush it back and glue it down' approach. Make-up can be done beautifully as well. Prices are comparable to BBB for a much more personalized experience.

Our last trip was with our great nieces who were 1 and 5. My 12 year old isn't too much into dressing up and nieces couldn't afford BBB, but brought their own dresses for CRT. I talked my 12 year old into wearing her strapless white dress (Nike Pros underneath) pink converse shoes, put her hair in a bun and added a small Disney Tiara. Very comfortable July clothing with a princess like look to it. Cinderella's step-sisters gave her lots of comments. LOL..

I have heard great things about Ivy Trellis at the Grand Floridian for older girl makeovers. No personal experience but apparently their certified stylists actually style the hair in princess curls vs the BBB 'brush it back and glue it down' approach. Make-up can be done beautifully as well. Prices are comparable to BBB for a much more personalized experience.

I'd never heard of this! What a fantastic idea. Do you know where I could find pictures of the hairstyles, etc that they do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter