Old Key West

alprice

Earning My Ears
Is there a place within Old Key West Resort to buy groceries? Such as Milk, Eggs, Juice and other parishables? We are planning to bring our own dry foods, just need parishables. Thanks!

there is - but expect to pay - the general store has the items.

how are you walking skills - you can walk/take a bus or boat to DD - across the street from DD is a Hess gas station - they have cheaper stuff.

you have determine if it is worth it for you.

I have also decide to try this - they will get fresh products for you
www.wegoshop.com

don't be surprise if this is transfer to the DVC resorts section of the board.

How much are we talking say for a gallon of milk?
Just as an example of how much more it will be there at the resort.

How much are we talking say for a gallon of milk?
Just as an example of how much more it will be there at the resort.

I am staying at OKW on DVC points. I downloaded a grocery list from Disney adn they will deliver the items.

For example:

1/2 gallon whole milk is 2.95
1 doz eggs is 1.39

If you have a car go to either Goodlings store in crossroads shopping center across 535 or Winn Dixie north on 535. They are regular grocery stores and are quite a bit cheaper than Disney. There are also Publix grocery stores located in various directions --one close to the Premium outhlet mall.

We used www.wegoshop.com in February and it was great. Rebecca will even shop at the store of your choice. There was a $15 service charge for orders under $100 and $20 for those over. You can request brand names if you wish. We are definetely using them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter