Old Fastpasses

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by earthelves, Oct 8, 2009.

1. earthelves

earthelves DIS Veteran

Would they still be valid? :lmao: Yes they are dated,,So should i attempt to use them next week or should i just bin them :rotfl:

TIA:)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. T16GEM

T16GEM <font color=blue>I must have a funnel cake when I'

don't quote me but I think they are only valid on the day of issue, you can use them after the time has passed on the ticket but not another day.

4. orangetiggs

orangetiggs Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!

you can only use them on the day you get them at the specified time

5. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

I doubt they would check the date, only the time but not something I would try, I am sure many would though.

As Gems says still possible to use a fastpass anytime on date of issue though, don't have to stick to specified time. Suprised they haven't changed their policy on this.

6. earthelves

earthelves DIS Veteran

Thanks for the responses, thought that i had read somewhere on here that you could indeed use "Old" fastpasses?? Not a problem though i shall just "Bin Them" :)

:thumbsup2

7. UKDEB

UKDEB Moderator Emeritus Moderator

You can't use your FASTPASSes before your specified return time, but you can use them any time afterwards on the same day. As for your old ones, keep them as a souvenir. They might be worth a fortune on eBay in 2050. ;)

8. DISWolves

DISWolves Dreams really can come true !!!!

I still had 3 fast passes for Test Track from our visit during 2006. In August 2009 I asked the CM if I could use FP that had got passed the time. He said Yes. When he looked at them , he politely informed me that there was a limit :scared1:
    I didn't get to ride in FP line! :lmao: