Old Epcot Restaurants

VancouverFoppa

Earning My Ears
I went to Epcot about 15 years ago. In the Future World, there were 2 restaurants that I went to. I believe they are closed now. Can anyone tell me the names?

There was the Odyssey on the sidewalk between FW and WS, going towards Mexico. Is that one of them? It is still used for private functions and the Magical Gatherings events.

Also, there was a place in Innovations, the one near the Land, that served pizza and pasta. The name was something about pasta.

Gee, I guess that doesn't help much, but maybe it will jog someone elses memory.

Yes, one was the Odyssey. Thanks!

I don't remember the name of the other, but I think it was near Innoventions.

Just had a look at a park map from 1992 (our first trip to WDW). At Communicore East there was Stargate Restaurant - <i>Breakfast omelettes; lunch and dinner menus feature lean beef burgers, chicken breast sandwiches and salads. Hosted by Coca-Cola</i> (forerunner to the Electric Umbrella?). At Communicore West was Sunrise Terrace Restaurant - <i>Pizza, lasagna, pastas and anti-pasto salad. Hosted by Coca-Cola</i>.

At that time, it seems the Odyssey Restaurant was only open for lunch - <i>Character shows daily. Lean beef burgers, hot dogs, salads, chicken sandwiches.</i>

The Garden Grill was then known as the Land Grille Room. China had the Lotus Blossom Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter