Old Disney Park photos

Here is mine. About 1990. Back then, you just walked up to characters, there were not lines, so most pics have other kids in it, I was lucky to get this one!

justinandpooh1.jpg

darn it now I have to go scan more LOL should be going to bed!

miss missy said:
and last for today!

justin-wdw-1.jpg

OK! WHERE did that Daisy storefront go??? It was in toontown, right??? I have a pic of my two oldest girls and my nieces sitting on the "porch" back in 1994 ... POOF, now Daisy's is GONE!! My dd9 LOVES Daisy!!

Reactions: rkw
disneyfreakjackie said:
OK! WHERE did that Daisy storefront go??? It was in toontown, right??? I have a pic of my two oldest girls and my nieces sitting on the "porch" back in 1994 ... POOF, now Daisy's is GONE!! My dd9 LOVES Daisy!!

I dunno, it's gone :( I miss it too!

nbtstatic, those are awesome photos!!! Those were from the 80's right? It's funny, because the only people you see wearing dress shoes at Disney nowadays are some foreigners! Hey, let mom suffer in her heels and the kids in their boots, as long as dad has his comfy shoes on! :rotfl:
Those are great!

Corryn said:
nbtstatic, those are awesome photos!!! Those were from the 80's right? It's funny, because the only people you see wearing dress shoes at Disney nowadays are some foreigners! Hey, let mom suffer in her heels and the kids in their boots, as long as dad has his comfy shoes on! :rotfl:
Those are great!

You're right! :lmao:

I think this trip was in 1982.

A few more for you guys:

49386679-L.jpg

The characters have certainly come a long way.
49386733-L.jpg

I think that's what is now Tony's in the background?
49386890-L.jpg

Strollers are very different, but "stroller parking" lives on!
49388090-L.jpg

Leagues...
49388071-L.jpg

The CLOTHES are more entertaining than the parks! :rotfl:

These aren't mine, but from the internet:

Who remembers this?

53dbf2a0.jpg

And from 2003:

Boy, I loved that ride!

Nbtstatic: PLEASE PLEASE post more of your pictures! They are the best! Can't wait to see more!

Glendamax said:
Nbtstatic: PLEASE PLEASE post more of your pictures! They are the best! Can't wait to see more!

I'll dig up some more this evening, glad you enjoyed them. :thumbsup2

MonkeyPants said:
the castle cake was a shock (instant hatred! ) the first time I saw it, however by the end of my 2 weeks there I must say that it had grown on me

I think I was in the minority. Knowing the cake was'nt permanent - I enjoyed the funky pepto-pink cake. :teeth:

In my signature, you can see an old Dis pic from 1982 and here is one from 1994.. We met Alex Trebek who was staying at our hotel.. Wilderness Lodge!
93453Alex_Trebek_in_WL.JPG

nbtstatic.. LOVE your photos!! I couldn't imagine walking in those red shoes though.

That Captain Hook is hysterical.

I'm another who liked the pink castle. I thought it was so adorable.

My dad is going with us next year. He was looking forward to 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Then we told him it was no longer there. He hasn't been to Magic Kingdom in 20 years.

I'm going to have to see if I can find my photos from the early 80s. I had a swell 110 film camera. My sister had a disc camera.

I love these pictures! I'll have to see if I can get some of my childhood Disney pictures from my parents. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter