OKW waiting list

leeholmes1

Mouseketeer
I have a vacation planned for Oct 7-12. I decided to extend it one more day and I am on a wait list for a studio at OKW for Friday night. Anyone think I will actually get this reservation?

That's tough, a Friday night in F&W time at less than a month. My guess is no, but here's pixiedust:

Congrats on getting your reservation. We are also waiting for a move from Saratoga to OKW for a one bedroom end of Oct. Been about 5 weeks and hope to hear soon.

I am hoping for 2 Bedroom Dec 30 and Dec 31. We are at OKW for 3 nights before and 4 nights after. I love in hope.

You could always rent the extra two nights through MS and save some points if your wait list doesn't seem like it will come through for you. We did this last week for 12/29...maybe your dates would be available. You could always cancel five days or more in advance if your waitlist comes through...you would have to ask them to try to link your reservation. Might be worth a try.;)

Congrats on getting your reservation. We are also waiting for a move from Saratoga to OKW for a one bedroom end of Oct. Been about 5 weeks and hope to hear soon.

I've been waiting for that same move since July.

Just waitlisted for change from SSR to OKW 1 BR for end of October this past week and got it in 48 hours. Only needed 3 nights so that may have been the
key since they will only fill the whole waitlist and if it is for a longer time it is harder to fill.

You could always rent the extra two nights through MS and save some points if your wait list doesn't seem like it will come through for you. We did this last week for 12/29...maybe your dates would be available. You could always cancel five days or more in advance if your waitlist comes through...you would have to ask them to try to link your reservation. Might be worth a try.;)

Thanks for the idea but I don't think I can afford the cash price. If we have to move to SSR, so be it. Luckily my family is grown so we aren't moving any children's gear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter