I don't know why I'm having such a hard time making a decision and sticking with it. I have reservations already made for our home resort of BWV for Oct. 5-Oct.11 in a 1 BR-pv. Will be me, husband, baby who by then will be 11 months and my mother. We will have our own van (driving down from N.C.). I keep looking at the other DVC's OKW, VWL, BCV and wondering what we'll miss if we don't stay at one of those, or what we'll miss if we don't keep our reservation at BWV. Is there anyone out there who has stayed at all four (I guess for BCV meaning the Beach Club). I'm driving myself nuts and still have 6 1/2 months to go.