OKW questions!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by kamgen, Mar 14, 2002.

1. kamgen

kamgen It is what it is...

We are staying in a 2 bedroom at OKW in April. I have stayed there before, but never in a 2 bedroom, so I have some questions.

1. Can you request to NOT have a lock-off?
    2. Are the lock-offs in certain buildings?
    3. Can you request a building?

Any other info I need to know would be appreciated. We are taking my mom on her 50th birthday and I want to make sure I covered everything.
    Thanks,
    Kamy

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. nicurnc

nicurnc Mouseketeer

Kamgen!

Hi! I know you from the DCL board. Your website and trip reports were wonderful. We are staying at OKW this April, too.
    We'll be there 25-30th.
    Sorry I can't really answer any of your questions, this is our first trip to OKW. Counting down the days now!!

Loretta

4. kamgen

kamgen It is what it is...

Hey Loretta!
    We will miss you! We are there April 14-20!

Have fun!
    Kamy

PS...can anyone help me here? :)

5. KyBill

KyBill Guest

Yes you can request a dedicated 2 BR. Almost any building is good. Request either ground floor or upstairs. Three Bldgs have elevators. A golf course view is nice.

Enjoy your trip. You will love the 2 BR.

6. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

look at your reservations if it doesn't say lock-off you have a dedicated - I like the water view - you can have a water, golf or woods view.

you can request a certain building - but if the building is completed filled - you can't get it - just pick what you want - water view, near the bus stop and pool, or whatever you really want.