OKW Lovers Thread. Part 2

It really depends on your party size, how easily they can accomodate you. We're generally six and eat there for arrival day, late lunch, without ADR's. We eat dinner late as well so there's always been an opening with minimal wait. If you prefer to eat at peak times of the day, ADR's are a good idea.

We got last minute dinner reservations on a rainy night this past Feb and got seated right away while the people who walked up without ADR's had to wait 45 minutes for the next table.

How busy is Olivia's usually? Can you just walk in or should I make ADRs? I will be there in January, 180 days tomorrow!
Early January (once past the New Year holiday) is pretty slow everywhere on property. You shouldn't have any problem getting into Olivia's.

:love:26 more days and I will be back at beautiful OKW:love:
Taking DD and her friend. They will be at a fencing camp during the week. So I requested building 55 to be close to a quiet pool and the walk to DTD.
Fingers crossed I get my request.

Staying in a studio Nov 19-24 on a cash reservation. it is me and my 3 DD's

Room location preferences? I read on this thread that cash stays aren't granted the HH request... What should be our next choice if that is true?

TIA!

Do you know the hours of the refill mug station at Goods to Go ?
There is tea with the mug ?

Someone know if the laundry rooms near the pools are free ?

The hours for the refill station match the hours of goods to go, I believe. Typically 6:00 or 7:00 to 11:00. I don't recall if they dispense hot tea, but they do have iced. One of those Peak machines that give you 4 flavors. I drink gallons when I'm there. :drinking:

Last Oct there was a box of tea bags available at the filling. They were various flavors of Twining teas.

Hey everyone, I have a big family trip planned for October next year and am looking into renting DVC points to accomodate our group. Were a group of 16, 14 adults and 2 children. Does anyone have any experience with booking 4+ studio rooms? Are they generally easy to get? Should I book them right away at 11 months? Any advice would be appreciated! TIA!

Last Oct there was a box of tea bags available at the filling. They were various flavors of Twining teas.

I will bring my own teabags (being a Brit) - but does anyone know if they provide milk? I had to ask someone to bring it out for me at AoA in March, and it was such a faff that I ended up buying my own!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter