OKW in May

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Basser, Mar 22, 2002.

1. Basser

Basser WDW would make a great retirement community.

54 Days 4 Hours and counting. We will be "Going Home" to OKW May 18 to 26. We are driving from Massachusetts. This will be are first time driving to WDW. Any suggestions on where to get groceries or dine outside the park?

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :sunny: :wave:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. RweTHEREyet

RweTHEREyet DIS Veteran

You are leaving on the day we are arriving. Maybe we will be getting your room LOL make sure you check out early :)

4. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

5. Cris

Cris <font color=red>DVC member<br><font color=green>Co

50 days for us, we are flying out early Saturday morning (11th). -Cris

6. AZKathy

AZKathy <font color=darkcoral>We don't need to move to a w

We will be there too! May 22-June5 with a weekend stop at Universal Studios for the first time! See you there!

7. gonzalj1

gonzalj1 DIS Veteran

We'll be there from 5/19-5/24! Staying at OKW for our family's first DVC stay. Can't wait.

8. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

We usually go to the Super Walmart for groceries after stopping at the Premium Outlet. We're going May 4, I think we're going to try the new Winn Dixie near Crossroads since we're arriving later than usual. There are several restaurants in the Crossroads Shopping Center, which is only about a 5 minute drive from OKW. We've tried the Jungle Jim's and TGI Friday's. I want to try Uno's this time.

9. DiznEeyore

DiznEeyore <font color=navy>Donkey-Huggin' DVC Member<br><fon

Dh and I will be at OKW from May 19 - 24, too! :D It will be our first stay there -- just finished making our PS this morning. I think we're going to try the new Winn Dixie we've heard about, tho' Publix was just fine, too.

We can hardly wait! :D