OKW in May

Basser

WDW would make a great retirement community.
54 Days 4 Hours and counting. We will be "Going Home" to OKW May 18 to 26. We are driving from Massachusetts. This will be are first time driving to WDW. Any suggestions on where to get groceries or dine outside the park?

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :sunny: :wave:

You are leaving on the day we are arriving. Maybe we will be getting your room LOL make sure you check out early :)

50 days for us, we are flying out early Saturday morning (11th). -Cris

We will be there too! May 22-June5 with a weekend stop at Universal Studios for the first time! See you there!

We'll be there from 5/19-5/24! Staying at OKW for our family's first DVC stay. Can't wait.

We usually go to the Super Walmart for groceries after stopping at the Premium Outlet. We're going May 4, I think we're going to try the new Winn Dixie near Crossroads since we're arriving later than usual. There are several restaurants in the Crossroads Shopping Center, which is only about a 5 minute drive from OKW. We've tried the Jungle Jim's and TGI Friday's. I want to try Uno's this time.

Dh and I will be at OKW from May 19 - 24, too! :D It will be our first stay there -- just finished making our PS this morning. I think we're going to try the new Winn Dixie we've heard about, tho' Publix was just fine, too.

We can hardly wait! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter