OKW grocery delivery

queenof4hearts

Mouseketeer
Any advice from previous experience using OKW grocery delivery service or Goodings ?
Will Goodings prepare a grocery order ahead of time that we can quickly stop by the store and pick up ourselves?
We would like a 12 pack of beer. Do they sell this at the OKW store and if so what choices are there?
We will have a car but we don't care to do a lot if any running around doing errands. Thanks:confused:

Hi...Never used Goodings. However, if you go to the Disney Vacation Club website, they post grocery lists. This will give you an idea of what OKW has before you leave on your trip and what you will have to pay for each item. If you want, fax it in before you leave home, and they will deliver your grub the afternoon you check in. :smooth:

We have used the delivery from the OKW store every time we go as well as at BWV, and Vero. It has worked perfectly every single time and I think it would be safe to say that my kids love that part of our arrival the most. THey run into the room and look at all the food and check the list to make sure it's all there. I confess, I love it too.

There's netgrocer. Apparently Albertson's will do a fax order and you just have to drop by and pick it up. I'd think this would be a good service for one or more of the stores in the area to do. The delivery from DVC is pretty limited, small quantities and expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter